Reviews for Hold My Hand
I really think that you should make one more chapter, which involves Ted after 5 years, finally comes back with wall-E.
Guy chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Sad happy ending.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Well, you've done it, you've made me cry! That was a really good story with a great end that leaves a lot of hope if ever continued. This was perfect! wonderful work!
Jon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was an incredible story. The way the characters contained the personalities in the film and the style of the story...it was amazing! I'm a little confused, and sad. What did the stalking repair robot do to wall-e? Did it just look at him? Or actually repair him? Please I need answers gahhh!
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's brilliant!

- K
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I was a little disappointed that the robots and humans live in different circles instead of a more integrated approach. Although I guess it might be more practical, since they require different homes and such. I guess it's easier to order all the outer houses having electrical sockets or whatnot while the inner homes have bathrooms and stuff.
TearfulFriend18 chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
*Sniff* it's Micah Delgado again, with a new name. I still read this and cry my eyes out. The raw emotion of it all just... I'm crying again. I hope you create another WALL-E fanfic, because I think the community needs it, and I love it.
Katie chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
You.

My heart is shattered

And I can't seem to find my feels (much less control them...)

Amazing work writing this. It had me literally in tears. (I'm still crying #sob)

I love the detail and the amount of work in general you put into this. You are a truly amazing writer.

But, I was wondering, to heal my (and lots of other's) shattered heart, will you pretty please with sprinkles on top write a fluffy cutesy non-tragic wall-eeve fanfic? Please? 3

Thanks,

*Disney-Overdose (on deviantart)
Micah Delgado chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
Dear god man; this ending is so tragic, yet I feel happy about it. You know what I think is more depressing, the fact that this would probably happen. Thank you for blessing my eyes with your words of passion. Thank you.
Dread Barb chapter 18 . 3/9/2012
Phew! I had to read this story a second time to really understand and explore the themes. I needed to really analyze the story that inspired me and possibly hundreds of other writers. This is art. It's breathtaking art. It is priceless. If I was alone in a room for years with nothing to read but this story and a copy of the latest marketed blockbuster "Hunger Games," well, it's too obvious which I would choose. Sure there are some spelling errors and abundance of adverbs here and there, but this time I focused on far more important components of your story. Characters truly loyal to the film. Eve develops and reacts probably in the same ways as she would in the canon. Wall-e's everlasting naivete and charms flow from the film to this story, and it is incredible how you managed to keep it going. This is still in my opinion of the best stories in this site. I haven't read a story yet that surpasses the elegance, not a single one that rivals the creativity and the awe of this story. It really is a shame you could not continue. It's a dreadful thing when great things come to a halt and mediocrity grows wildly.

Yes, this is the greatest story I have been fortunate to read here. May this Mona Lisa be with us as long as it can.
monkmonkeys chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wonderfully made I'm glad that you made such a beautiful story with a bittersweet ending, it almost made me cry )
Glor chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
What can I say? Taking my hat off for your courage to finish the story like this. I don’t know many authors who would intentionally leave such an open ending, regardless of readers’ expectations. And I’m not speaking about countless unfinished and abandoned stories on this site.

To make it short, this is one very developed and highly emotional story with serious underlying themes brought to light (life vs death, the meaning of being a human, etc, etc). Worthy tribute to the movie and its messages, although it might seem that you were altering the plot in the process of writing, resulting in its occasional similarity to a quest game. Also the timeline got me confused a couple of times. Namely John’s death and corresponding Ted’s age. Nevermind, I just always stick to details like that and am more than willing to overlook minor plotholes in the light of marvelously written romance/tragedy/spiritual novel with secondary plot lines.

As it goes in the terms of WALL•E-style lack of dialogue and communication through actions, it seems to me you’ve managed just fine. Description of what is going on in their minds sees to full understanding of the situation.

The absence of M-O and the defect bots is okay, since it’s WALL•E/EVE centered story after all, besides it is well covered by an intense fast-paced developments concerning WALL•E’s survival. You could’ve used more robot characters in the story, though. No offense intended, merely stating my personal opinion.

I don’t think one review can cover all the important points of your story, so I’ll just finish by mentioning the possibilities of more stories originating from this one. They could describe the events of shutting down the Operation Cleanup, the mercenary forces and what became of them afterwards, the history of the escaped WALL•G unit during these centuries… Not even saying anything about multiple possibilities of the events after, every reader worth his salt will think up an own version. :)
thatguyyousaw chapter 19 . 10/22/2010
In a way, this moment would have come without the bullet. WALL-E Constantly took parts from his brothers. What happens when he runs out? Even if the Axiom could make parts for BOTH EVE and WALL-E, there isn't an infinite amount of metal. It would run out eventually.

The message I received from this story, was how death is inevitable. No matter who or what you are. WALL-E had simply reached his time. And eventually, EVE will too. That's what life is about, appreciating the happy moments of it. Dont fear the darkness ahead, but make the most of the light shining now.

Great story. Though the entire ending made me cry. I sincerely hope you can go back to this someday, and make a sequel. Simply to fix WALL-E. You can even claim it an unofficial sequel. It's just going to take time to get over this.

Great story.
Sorida chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
*sobs, wails, cries, etc.* That was beautiful! So bittersweet at the end with EVE and the lyrics to It Only Takes a Moment just got me. This was incredibly well written, original, and compelling. All together, amazing job. I could actually imagine this as a possible sequel, but as fate would have it, Pixar is thinking about doing sequels with THE EXCEPTION of the following films:

Toy Story (? Kinda done since it's a trilogy, well I think it is)

Finding Nemo

Up

and (last but most certainly not least) WALL•E

Also, next Pixar movie might be either Incredibles 2, a movie nicknamed Brave about a huntress, or (probably not but in speculation) a remake of The Brave Little Toaster.
WALLEVE chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
OH FUCK you killed wall-e i cried all night i had nightmares all night FUCK YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THEM FIX HIM YOU JUST MADE THEM LEAVE HIS BODY THERE FOREVER AND EVE SUFFER WITHOUT HIM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU