Reviews for Hold My Hand
Transformers 0 chapter 19 . 4/28
Oh, it burned my heart to see EVE crying her heart out at Mary's bedside.

And the way that Mary consoled her like a mother would comfort her daughter... oh... EVE's life really is just only beginning.

For EVE, 100 or so years of life is really only the equivalent of the first quarter of a human's lifespan.

And she will face it without WALL-E...

Or will she?

Maybe it was wise for you to leave this story open-ended after all...

Those who want a sad ending have their wish.

Those who want a happy ending (I'm a sucker for those) can see Ted's triumphant return with WALL-E and the blueprints, and so he can finally be restored and reunited with EVE.
A second chance at life. And at love.
Transformers 0 chapter 18 . 4/28
At least this chapter provides a ray of hope for everybody's favorite trash compactor.
Transformers 0 chapter 17 . 4/28
Ouch, the hard reality of poor EVE's situation finally comes crashing down.

WALL-E is 7 centuries older than her. He was bound to die far earlier than she was.

Death can only be avoided for so long.

Love can make you human... and also bring about pain, horrible pain...
Transformers 0 chapter 16 . 4/28
So WALL-E has accepted that his time has come...
Transformers 0 chapter 11 . 4/28
EVE is attracted to WALL-E's infectious baritone!

(I would be too, LOL!)
Transformers 0 chapter 6 . 4/27
Yeah, it's not surprising that EVE can't find any digital blueprints for WALL-E on the Axiom database.

He is several centuries older than her, after all. And he was an old bot stationed on Earth in its last dying years.

Logically, it would be impossible to find data on the Axiom's computers on how to fix WALL-E.

Still doesn't make that fact any less sadder.

And yeah, you could've ended it here to spare us all the tears of what is to come.

(Then again, the fact that you can repeatedly drive us to tragic tears is a testament to your amazing abilities as a writer.)
Transformers 0 chapter 7 . 4/27
LOL, Eve has picked up her trolling habits from her lover.
Transformers 0 chapter 4 . 4/27
Truly one of the most tearjerking chapters of this entire story.

You could have ended it here and spared us all the extra emotional torture, you evil monster.

(JK, I have enthusiastically read up to Chapter 12 by now.)
Ninja-Insomniac47 chapter 19 . 10/31/2015
(Inhuman screech) no! I'm looking for a happy ending! I'm trying to stop having feels happen!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
I really think that you should make one more chapter, which involves Ted after 5 years, finally comes back with wall-E.
Guy chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Sad happy ending.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Well, you've done it, you've made me cry! That was a really good story with a great end that leaves a lot of hope if ever continued. This was perfect! wonderful work!
Jon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was an incredible story. The way the characters contained the personalities in the film and the style of the story...it was amazing! I'm a little confused, and sad. What did the stalking repair robot do to wall-e? Did it just look at him? Or actually repair him? Please I need answers gahhh!
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It's brilliant!

- K
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I was a little disappointed that the robots and humans live in different circles instead of a more integrated approach. Although I guess it might be more practical, since they require different homes and such. I guess it's easier to order all the outer houses having electrical sockets or whatnot while the inner homes have bathrooms and stuff.