Reviews for Impression
momocolady chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
I love it
mysticdreamer32 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww that's a sweet story. :)
virus-of-blossoms chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
How original! :D I loved it.
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Excellent Snarry or Sevarry as I prefer. Very well written and sweet. :D
mjmusiclover chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
ahh very beautifully done :D:D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I loved this story!

I really love how you played with the characters and their ages.

Severus is SO cute!

I love how protective Harry got of Severus!

I love that Sal was amused by them so often, just like a big brother to tease a younger sibling.

Great write!

Kudos

Blade
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this is certainly very interesting, and it's already completed, which is a bonus! Looking forward to the following chapters!
Madame de Coeur chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
I wish that you would put up a sequeal to this story! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Please!
sakura15miyavi chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Very nice story. Word of advice: watch your time frame/cues/whatever. Everything was fine until you moved the wedding to October fifth and said that date was five weeks away. According to your time cues that day would have barely been two weeks away. Five weeks would have pushed the letter writing to a week before sept 14, the day of the malfoy ball.

All in all, good story and style of writing.
bookworm51485 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Well I'm going to stop reading at this point. I was a bit iffy in the last chapter with all the talk of Severus being raised to be a wife, but making Severus younger (and automatic indication for me that you want to make Severus a bottom, which in my mind would not happen ever, especially when paired with Harry) was kind of a big red flag for me. Just my preference. But I did want to compliment your writing. I don't really agree with your choice of altering Snape's character and the timeline be making Snape younger, but I do enjoy your writing. It's well-written in a way that isn't too overly complicated. Some good writers tend to favor overly flowery sentences and a wordiness that would hurt the brain of even your greater than average literary, but you don't have that. It's a nice balance. Anyways, that's all from me.
happily ever after all chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I just adore this story! I think it is very cute and sweet. I love how Severus was characterized! Kudos!

Elle
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
That was so wonderful! - I never knew Sev could be so cute!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Aw! I never really gave much thought to a younger Severus but you have changed my mind! - Sev sounds so cute!
Cesaree chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I love this story.

At first I thought the use of the proper English was a bit odd, but once I fell into the rhythem and flow of the story, it was completely natural. The story would not be the same had you used a more common way of expression.

I usually read stories which follow the canon of the books and then deviate, so reading this, which is entirely different, was fairly new to me. Although barely anything matches up with the original, the characters are almost exactly as you would expect them to be in the presented situation. So although this has nothing to do with the original HP plot, the characters are not OCC. Yay!

I'm also very happy that all the characters you created fit into the story. This sounds strange, I know. But sometimes people create characters for no apparent reason, as if they liked a name a lot and just needed someone to give it to. Gladly, you are not one of them. I love Salazar especially, but generally I'm just thrilled that everybody's existence has a point. Yay again!

The title isn't overly exciting and it was more the summary than the title that caught my attention.

Good speed, plot-wise. Nothing overly rushed or delayed. You set a pace and you followed it through to the end, so again, great flow.

NaidaIldri chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
every time i read a non-JKR world fanfic, i look forward to noting how the individual characters have been translated into the new world.

i must admit, that i greatly enjoyed all the subtle references to the personalities and relationships between characters in the Harry Potter universe in yours, although severus being younger than harry threw me off a bit.

Nevertheless, you ought to be proud, for it truly is a very enjoyable read, especially after i've read more angst than i care to in a single day.

cheers!