Reviews for Impression
SamandDeansgirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
awww... this story was really sweet... )
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I don't think I have ever read a story where Severus was younger than Harry. This was well written and original and I absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing this story. I will have to see what else you have written.
momocolady chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
I love it
mysticdreamer32 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww that's a sweet story. :)
virus-of-blossoms chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
How original! :D I loved it.
TalaDentro chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Excellent Snarry or Sevarry as I prefer. Very well written and sweet. :D
mjmusiclover chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
ahh very beautifully done :D:D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I loved this story!

I really love how you played with the characters and their ages.

Severus is SO cute!

I love how protective Harry got of Severus!

I love that Sal was amused by them so often, just like a big brother to tease a younger sibling.

Great write!

Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this is certainly very interesting, and it's already completed, which is a bonus! Looking forward to the following chapters!
Madame de Coeur chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
I wish that you would put up a sequeal to this story! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

sakura15miyavi chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Very nice story. Word of advice: watch your time frame/cues/whatever. Everything was fine until you moved the wedding to October fifth and said that date was five weeks away. According to your time cues that day would have barely been two weeks away. Five weeks would have pushed the letter writing to a week before sept 14, the day of the malfoy ball.

All in all, good story and style of writing.
bookworm51485 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Well I'm going to stop reading at this point. I was a bit iffy in the last chapter with all the talk of Severus being raised to be a wife, but making Severus younger (and automatic indication for me that you want to make Severus a bottom, which in my mind would not happen ever, especially when paired with Harry) was kind of a big red flag for me. Just my preference. But I did want to compliment your writing. I don't really agree with your choice of altering Snape's character and the timeline be making Snape younger, but I do enjoy your writing. It's well-written in a way that isn't too overly complicated. Some good writers tend to favor overly flowery sentences and a wordiness that would hurt the brain of even your greater than average literary, but you don't have that. It's a nice balance. Anyways, that's all from me.
Dashine111 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I just adore this story! I think it is very cute and sweet. I love how Severus was characterized! Kudos!

Sev'slittlesecret chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
That was so wonderful! - I never knew Sev could be so cute!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »