Reviews for S1 Episode 09: Aged 10
Seiya's Star chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Oh Bravo and much applauding! This was Brilliant! Looking forward to getting to read the next episode soon! *_*
Seiya's Star chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
This story just gets better and better! Oh how I'd love to be the Doctor's companion getting to save a younger me from stuff! *_*
Seiya's Star chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
This is cool stuff! Really! What a great story idea! And very well written! Koodos! I'm very glad I still have so much more to read!
timano chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I plan to finish reading the whole story before I review it fully (tautology, I know, sorry), but I wanted to say how much I loved that last line-about not being the unconscious person for once... Exquisite phraseology, that!
honestgreenpirate chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
I've been catching up! The reapers are one of the scariest things and that was probably my favourite christopher ecclescake episode so YAY!

Looking forward to the Doctor in his tux...i'm just off to find him!
Lady of darfire chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
sorry computer crashed... but any way awesome episode, but one thing that I thought was going to hapen that didn't was that I thought that little Ashley would think the big Ashley was her mom, meh. but I still love little Ashley, I liked the end, very funny. can;t wait for the last 2 episode(there are going to be Darleks right? now season fanliy of the new doctor who doesn't have Darleks in it)
Gracie O'Malley chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Hooray!

Loved it :)
Callophilia chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
lol you made me snort at the end line of the Doctors. I think people will hold you responsible when drugged up delusional WhoFans throw themselves at cars. I like his tux but seriously if i were him it would be incinerated! That t-shirt should be real, if i ever saw one i would... well i think i might spontaniously combust (if that is how you spell spontaniously, might be missing an E. My spelling is getting worse!)
Callophilia chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
lol so is Lil Ashley a dad then?
Callophilia chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
oh my god how are they going to get out of this one i can't even imagine whats going to happen seriously, no ones dad's going to get ran over right? Thats the only fix it i can be arsed to imagine. Somewhere in the world someones dad might have got hit by a car and i should feel awful... omg i'm a horrible person. The offer stands for that storyline its just i didn't send it you before cause you got an idea and i dunno i'm not fully confident on my story generating abilities. oh i have a tablet... ass cheap and works like a beauty its a Genius mouse pen tablet. I think, just google it, they're really good. I'm off to dev art now to check out your stuff but theres practically nothing decent on mine its all just photos cause i don't like any of the stuff i draw either lol. hates mah squirrely self.

now that was a ramble!
Callophilia chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
I'm glad they talked it over! I love the Doctors insulting ways, pitty Ashley didn't join in. 5ft5 isn't that short, only 2 inches shorter than me, i have a friend who reaches my chest, she's 5ft nothing if that! I'm going to check out your dev art now! i have one too lol i'm matrixie so keep an eye out. I seriously had something else to say as well but i forgot what that was. i'm such a squirrel :O
sci-fi-rocks chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
keep it up!
Callophilia chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
oh no! i swear if i was Ashley that guy would be KO'd by now, so cocky and smarmy. Aw i thought they were going to do the whole good cop bad cop routine that would have been fun. :D
Lady of DarkFire chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
I like mini Ashley, she's awesome -. but it's the return of the bounty hunters, im not sure wether I like them or not, all well we'll find out.

PS: if you need an idea for the next episode I have this one idea.
DeppIsMcDreamy chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Woo! score one to the doctor, he finally gets a chance to knock someone else out lol.