Reviews for Trying
FancySycamoreTree chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Very lovely. Thanks for this!
SoCoCoCrazy chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
i wasn't sure if I would like the pairing but this was amazing. for someone who wouldn't put them together ever your writing made it realistic enough that it made sense and acknowledge everything before hand. things were awkward weird and uncomfortable and perfect. :) loved the writing definitely a favorite!
ksuzu chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
The first time I read this, it was too sad, so I didn't favorite it. What a mistake. This is gorgeous, and the phrasing and pacing makes it a standout. ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
amazing!
anne chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
that was really good. thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
NejiHina é vida.
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
very nicely written. good job on pacing the development of romantic feelings between the two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i love this fic...i so love nejihina romance story
El Reino chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was so freaking beautiful. I wish I had more to say, something better but I don't know... I read this before and after my class this afternoon and I remember being so sad but so hopeful throughout the whole thing. Your writing is very beautiful and I remember wondering: "The relationship was already there, why *can't* they fall in love?"

I really appreciate this work, thanks for writing!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow this is amazing! I love NejiHina. I realize that in the Naruto-verse the possibility of Hinata being allowed to marry outside the clan is slim, and given Neji's prowess, he could be a candidate for her to marry. So from a realistic point of view of the feudal shinobi countries, this is a power couple!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was really beautiful. Everyone was in character and I could totally see this scenario and how Neji's and Hinata's emotions and coming to terms played out. Loved it.
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

I love how natural and sweet this is for Neji and Hinata. So cute and... Real for lack of better world lol

Excellent job it's amazing. :)
SatinemoOn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was well written :) Keep Up the good work!
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i want to thank you for writing this beautiful piece. it got me thinking hard about their predicament and i got to understand how a couple in their place would feel and deal with the situation. thank you :)

feels kinda obsolete for just discovering your wonderful fiction. keep writing, you made my day :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Such a lovely story. I love how they deal with their grief and slowly find their redemption in each other. Lovely work here.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »