Reviews for Trying
NejiHina é vida.
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 3/23
very nicely written. good job on pacing the development of romantic feelings between the two :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
i love this fic...i so love nejihina romance story
El Reino chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was so freaking beautiful. I wish I had more to say, something better but I don't know... I read this before and after my class this afternoon and I remember being so sad but so hopeful throughout the whole thing. Your writing is very beautiful and I remember wondering: "The relationship was already there, why *can't* they fall in love?"

I really appreciate this work, thanks for writing!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow this is amazing! I love NejiHina. I realize that in the Naruto-verse the possibility of Hinata being allowed to marry outside the clan is slim, and given Neji's prowess, he could be a candidate for her to marry. So from a realistic point of view of the feudal shinobi countries, this is a power couple!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was really beautiful. Everyone was in character and I could totally see this scenario and how Neji's and Hinata's emotions and coming to terms played out. Loved it.
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

I love how natural and sweet this is for Neji and Hinata. So cute and... Real for lack of better world lol

Excellent job it's amazing. :)
SatinemoOn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It was well written :) Keep Up the good work!
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i want to thank you for writing this beautiful piece. it got me thinking hard about their predicament and i got to understand how a couple in their place would feel and deal with the situation. thank you :)

feels kinda obsolete for just discovering your wonderful fiction. keep writing, you made my day :D
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Such a lovely story. I love how they deal with their grief and slowly find their redemption in each other. Lovely work here.
Greyscale Tragedy chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Lovely story :) I'm a big fan of Neji/Hina and I like how this is done right. My favorite part:

After that, they tried to train again, but neither of them put much force behind the blows. When she broke through his defenses yet again, she pressed a kiss into his throat instead of the punch that would have brought him down. The kiss turned out to be just as effective. He dropped to the ground.

"Unfair," he panted.

For some reason, it struck her as hilarious. She laughed until her sides ached. She went weak with laughter and dropped beside him. She pulled him down with her as she laughed, and something tight in her chest finally eased. They made love for the first time under the trees.

There's this loveliness to your prose. I love I love!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really like this story. I like how you had them both go though a morning period and I like the way you had them fall in love, even though it happened a little faster then I would have tought. Over all I think that this is a really sweet piece that makes sence. I can imagine their future together being happy and content. I also liked Tenten's cameo, and I liked how you described her relationship with Neji. Overall I just plain enjoyed reading this story. Good job.
river chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
beautiful. just beautiful.
ImOrca chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So poignant. It had me in tears when Hinata realizes that Neji might never get over Tenten and that she (Hinata) will not be satisfied without real love, and unless Neji can provide it for her she will never have it. Sweet and subtle - so very on character, I thought for both of them.
atisha chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
While reading this, my imagination took control over me and i started crying my eyes out wondering what if something so terrible happens to me. I mean what if i get trapped in a loveless marriage. Nevertheless, it was well written, god job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »