Reviews for THE CULLENS and Bella GO ON MSN!
WntJownBarrowman chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I read your OC at the beginning and I sincerely apologize for swearing in review and hope you will forgive me. /is not ripping off your story at all, dearie ;-)

Seriously, though, this was a wonderful read. I quite enjoyed it. 3 Just write! ;-)

Warm regards,
Your secret admirer (as a friend, though)
WntJohnBarrowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Random as all hell.

_ I lurve it! _
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FANFIC I JUST DISCOVERD ITI PLEASE CARRY ON (YES IM STRANGE)
jeangary28 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
loved the chapter one of the funniest i've read in a while
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
very funny
neversaynever4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
haha good job! this is hilarious...i could SO imagine them all saying that! haha really good job :P i love edwards name btw (;
Synchro lover chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
this is fuckking hilerrrrioussss :L:L:L:L:L
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Do-you-have-any-freaking-idea how many times I BURST INTO LAUGHTER at this? Well it was basically every time Edward spoke. This one line for example

- JustBella: …Bursts into uncontrollable flood of tears…..

SexyBeast: OH BELLA MY LOVE I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! HOW COULD I BE SO CRUEL! I AM A MONSTER! OH BELLA I AM SO SORRY I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU SO! IF YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE I UNDERSTAND, I THINK I MIGHT GO AND CURL UP IN A CORNER AND DIE. GOODBYE MY LOVE…..

For 11 you really got the humor and parodyness of twilight! I’m 13, and twilight is a pathetic romance novel, just waiting for people like you to make it good . continue or die.
PUPPY180 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Hey,I would like you to go on with this story it was really funny i laughed so hard! I hope u go on with this story if you get the chance, if you don't than that just sucks, but it's ok :)
Midnight Fearie chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
continue! continue continue continue! this story is freakin hilarious, i love it!
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I love this story! I think it's very popuklar because it has a lot of reviews for a 5 chapter story plus 1 others note.

*Idea*

Jessica, Mike, Lauren, Tyler, and Eric should log on and ask ouy a certain Cullen and Bella. Love them and Jessica could be stupid and Mike and Jessica could break up while Lauren is mean to Bella. And then also Alice plans a sleepover with Rosalie and Bella and Bella will be foreced to go and play Bella Barbie and the boys are not allowed, but Emmett will be up to his old games and try and crash it.

Here are the list of people that should fall in love with Bella and the Cullens

Mike- Bella

Lauren-Edward

Jessica-Emmett

Eric-Alice

Tyler-Rosalie

It would be so funny. I hope you like my idea and continue writing because this is one of my favorite chat rooms stories and I'm so glade you decided to come back.
Sam chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
LMAO i think these are great. there really funny
out.of.andromeda chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Good story XD I hate Twilight (so chapter 1's Edward pleasuring himself bit made me barf. Like seriously) and if you want to wash away manly-ness you got to have it first XD And Edward totally shaves his legs XD .
KatieBabyx chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
keep going these are soo funny this is my favourite one so far :)
KatieBabyx chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
not sure it was quite as funny but still rly gd :) x