Reviews for Safe Sex
QuickSlice chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Ahaha! Still can't stop laughing while reading this chapter. Hilarious! I'm not sure how many times I read Tituba3-san's collections, I miss your writing Tituba3-san, please write again soon!

Oh, I hope you're doing great in Morocco.
Quickslice chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Oh wait, I realized I didn't type in a comment on this particular chapter. I like how Ichigo claimed Rukia here and made sure everybody knows it. It's childish, posessive but sweet. I have no problem about Ichigo being posessive, it's cute at least for me. But if Rukia has any problem with that, I would gladly trade places with her! Oh My Gigai!
Quickslice chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I wonder why for over a hunderd and fifty years of them being together, they're still not married? I wish there are more to this, a proposal maybe, wedding and little Ichigo and Rukia in the future. I love reading stories about Ichigo and Rukia being married and having kids. I specifically love a story from another website which I think perfectly describe their little family. Another 5/5 zanpakutous for your story Tituba3-san
Quickslice chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is sweet, you could feel the love between them.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh my Gigai! I was laughing while reading this, imagining how Ichigo's reitsu must have been knocking everyone unconscious at the Sereitei.
Waywardneko chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
*drools* this is nice. VERY nice! *nosebleed*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
rukhia knock out
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Their sooo in charachter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Bloody awesome. You need to make more, NOW!
Darksknight chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Yes. Just... Yes. I will definitely be coming back to see more of this. XD Awesome job so far, I'm loving it! Hope to see an update soon.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite scenes from any Bleach fic. I first read it about 4 months ago. This right here is the fic that brought me into the fanfiction world.
onlytoask chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
You need to write more of these
Ariadna Borealis chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
please write some more ;_; pleaaaaaaaase
sex time for ich chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
then i decided about this morning about shouting to ich so i went in his bed and fucked him
hunterofcomedy chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Ever since I read this story months ago, I knew you had great talent for writing. With all of the recents deleting and such, I am fearful for some of your great works such as this one. I was inspired to being writing and publishing on this site thanks to such amazing writers such as yourself and I will not take this new stand-off lying down.

I sincerely hope none of your work gets deleted but if it does, I will voice my protest. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

-Hunter of Comedy (BB)