Reviews for Safe Sex
HollowZangetsu chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
Okay, I finally got around to reviewing for this...I have way too many stories/chapters that I need to read, but I'm determined to do them all, and still be able to write my own and do school work... lol!

Okay, so I really liked this one, I always thought someone was going to do one like this, and I'm really glad you decided to do it. I love all of the little double meanings, I love thinking about them and making them up, lol!

Okay I must go on to the next review, I think I have about 30 to do right now...so I have to get started on that, lol!

Until your next awesome chapter!
Erosa chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
LOL! LOL! This is the funniest hottest thing I've ever read. Please write more.
WeirdOne7 chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Hm...interesting. And awesome!
Laury Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hooray New chapter

Well well its never fair if someone is flamed

But believe me, there are stupid people who have a lot of issues with themselves and to relieve or better be happy they need to annoy other people

Im a writer too and I know how it feels to be flamed but take my advice and ignore have to know you are good, or better than them.

and let me tell you: You are by far the best author of IchiRuki stories. Ive read everything you wrote and really you dont have to worry about stupid flames. Your stories are awesome!

Im always looking forward to a new chapter (And im really into kinky hot S&M sword sex hehehehehhehe)

So dont worry, be happy. the new chapter was...*cough* HOT

Looking forward for anoher

Laury Uchiha
kaoru240 chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
omg! **

this was so damn good! *-*

I loved!

I hope, you continued soon!

take care, bye
Philbo chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
It was...alright.

While still above par for any M-rated Bleach fanfic, I don't believe this one can compete with any of your previous Safe Sex stories.

I guess that unlike any of your other post-bleach Ichigo and Rukia stories I just couldn't believe the characters as much.

Maybe I've just been spoiled by your excellent writing in Odalisque and Murder my Heart but this aggressive Ichigo doesn't fit with the other Ichigo's (who have been at times just as agressive as this stories').

Likewise I feel one of your strongest assets is being able to depict the thought processes and mannerisms of Rukia in whatever circumstances or setting you require, she just seemed a bit hollow in this.

Sorry if this seems a bit of a downer and let me stress; you still write a lot better than most other Bleach writers on this site and others I've come across but I believe you want honesty. If I am in the huge minority then just ignore me, different strokes for different folks and if the majority like it then frankly my opinion means diddly squat.

Anyhow thank you and good luck with continuing chapters of Safe Sex and Odalisque.
sslade22yahoo.com chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
i think u should do a story soly on chapter three. this story was awesome.
Claire Estheim chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
actually, it's a really good chapter. and i really like when ichigo act possessive about rukia but i don't like the term 'bitch'. it's make me twitched when ichigo refers rukia as 'my bitch'. i like it better when he said 'woman' or 'girl'. anyway, i love this chapter and i guess it was interesting to make them go at 'it' while training LOL
amailie chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Omg!~ *runs to the bathroom, but yells, "It was wonderful" :3
ViperineVampire chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
DAY-AMN!The sex is just SIZZLING hot when you write it! *fans self* I'm gonna check out more of your fics tomorrow morning. I couldn't tear myself away from reading this series of one-shots even though I'm tired as hell!
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Aww! Im only on chapter 25 of Odalisque! I dont want to ruin the story! Oh well! Keep up the good work!
Dorkchic chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Absurdly hot!
jazzmin92 chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Lol ~ Good job
Goku's Daughter chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
/I was leaning against the wall and watching her as she moved. I was silent and had my arms crossed over my chest. My body was incased in shadows as I stood. Quiet… contemplating…

And getting turned on./

LoL!

I enjoyed this chapter. Horny!Ichigo is funny to me. Only cause he's such a pussy when he comes to girls in the show. Bahaha.

I really liked the concept of this story too - turned on by fighters. I know I do. Bahahaha. Keep up the good work!

GD
Lady Spezz chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Super hot and extremely well written.

Love the whole swordplay angle as well.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »