Reviews for Safe Sex
Zapenbits chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
This is actually one of my favorite oneshots of yours! I really really love it! Since I've already read it more than once, I decided just to review because that's what I do. XD.

Haha, love it!

]

-Liz
F1yMordecai chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
roflmao! The image of a pissed off Ichigo pressing his face against the glass window at the soba restaurant was priceless, I could not stop laughing! Enjoyable and hilarious :D
Fiercest chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Hiya, thought I'd add to your review count cause you deserve more.

Also what was wrong with ep 167?

Haha betcha forgot about this fic didntcha? Well either way, looking forward to an update whenever you do get a chance. I know how hard it is to keep posting new stuff

Anyways, thanks for the reads
Goku's Daughter chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
haha they seem to solve all of their problems with sex. Also, are they married?

keep up the great work!

GD
Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
Haha I could never imagine Kira as Ichigo's vice.

Good job!
Goku's Daughter chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Sex fiend Ichigo cracks me up. nextt chapter!
Goku's Daughter chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Oh wow your descriptions are so awesome! Next chapter!
Goku's Daughter chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Kekeke again another good chapter! onto the next one!
Goku's Daughter chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
!

Although there was no smut this was great! I believe you captured their characters so well! Good job!
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
BAHAHA awesome! This goes on my fav story list! I love dirty stories!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
That's something i never though about before - sky-rocketting spirit enery during sex

Good chapter!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I just LOVE this couple! they're soo sweet together. anyway your story ideas are really good! I read them all and am eager for more so please update! and it was really clever of you to use the idea that ichigo could't control his reiatsu because that seems so typically him!
Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
hey hey! i loved this (its in my favs) lol anyways what was ichigo say'n when his face was up on the glass? i must know tell me!plz! it was realy good this all seemed to act like ichigo...when you discribed...astery or who his name i picture of sark came to mind lol rukia & stark funny...

anyways vary good! *claping*
itssunnyoutside chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
ahh ichigo is such an as...atsuya's just sitting there going "wtf". lol i loved this chap ] keep up the great work D
fansreader chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Also like this chap:D

Adding this to one of my favorite
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »