Reviews for Safe Sex
Guest chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
i can tell, i didn't like the start but the end was good i can't say that it was very good, if tell true Ichigo wouldn't do sex so much because he just cared about protecting people who was important to him i just can't belive Ichigo would do something so long but i liked the sleep
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
this is what i call the best story i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
okay i can say just six words "i didn't like it at all"
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
it was very good i liked a lot i am even little bit trembling
QuickSlice chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Ahaha! Still can't stop laughing while reading this chapter. Hilarious! I'm not sure how many times I read Tituba3-san's collections, I miss your writing Tituba3-san, please write again soon!

Oh, I hope you're doing great in Morocco.
Quickslice chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Oh wait, I realized I didn't type in a comment on this particular chapter. I like how Ichigo claimed Rukia here and made sure everybody knows it. It's childish, posessive but sweet. I have no problem about Ichigo being posessive, it's cute at least for me. But if Rukia has any problem with that, I would gladly trade places with her! Oh My Gigai!
Quickslice chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I wonder why for over a hunderd and fifty years of them being together, they're still not married? I wish there are more to this, a proposal maybe, wedding and little Ichigo and Rukia in the future. I love reading stories about Ichigo and Rukia being married and having kids. I specifically love a story from another website which I think perfectly describe their little family. Another 5/5 zanpakutous for your story Tituba3-san
Quickslice chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
This is sweet, you could feel the love between them.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh my Gigai! I was laughing while reading this, imagining how Ichigo's reitsu must have been knocking everyone unconscious at the Sereitei.
Waywardneko chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
*drools* this is nice. VERY nice! *nosebleed*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
rukhia knock out
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Their sooo in charachter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Bloody awesome. You need to make more, NOW!
Darksknight chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Yes. Just... Yes. I will definitely be coming back to see more of this. XD Awesome job so far, I'm loving it! Hope to see an update soon.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite scenes from any Bleach fic. I first read it about 4 months ago. This right here is the fic that brought me into the fanfiction world.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »