Reviews for Safe Sex
onlytoask chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
You need to write more of these
Ariadna Borealis chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
please write some more ;_; pleaaaaaaaase
sex time for ich chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
then i decided about this morning about shouting to ich so i went in his bed and fucked him
hunterofcomedy chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Ever since I read this story months ago, I knew you had great talent for writing. With all of the recents deleting and such, I am fearful for some of your great works such as this one. I was inspired to being writing and publishing on this site thanks to such amazing writers such as yourself and I will not take this new stand-off lying down.

I sincerely hope none of your work gets deleted but if it does, I will voice my protest. Thank you for sharing your work with us!

-Hunter of Comedy (BB)
Mikon Youji chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
I love this fic so much i can't even begin to tell you!Yua are an amazingly talented writer, you fantastic person you!

I loved the chapter where Rukia was pissed that no one took her relationship with Ichigo seriously becasue their not like the "typical" couple and they don't "fit" becasue their so different. That though is the exact reason why they DO fit.

Rukia is a snooty, self assured, noble...and Ichigo is a laid back, tempestuous, every-day kinda guy. They count eachother. Yin and yang, black and white, brains vs brawn, opposites attract, and all that crap. Their complete opossites yet some how they fit perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle. PLUS, they just seem get eachother.

Ichime fanatics don't get this, though. They believe that the fact that Ichigoa and Rukia are so diffrent is exactly the reason why they should never be allowed to together. Yeah...because Ichigo and Orihime are sooo much alike? NOT!

I just can't imagine Orihime being Ichigo's "type". If anything I think he'd want to be with a girl who could hold her own, and that, unfortunately, is not Orihime. She's far too whiney.

x
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
hey madison you should do a fanfic about rukia and renji
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
this reminds me of the song Your Still The One by Shania Twain. i luv your little oneshots 3
wynnsy chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I like that description of her reiatsu feeling like a warm bath- damn, I wish I was a shinigami. Kudos to Rukia for going on missions!
wynnsy chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
I like this chapter for presenting the insecurities that are logically applied to this shipping.

And I felt really angry at Matsumoto...the thing is, ichigo/orihime is far weaker and believable. Even if she's drunk, Matsumoto is too bright/intuitive/understanding to have made that speech-I'd expect it to be someone more naive like Momo.
wynnsy chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
This chapter might be my favorite since I like Rukia asserting herself as a shinigami and respectful leader she's working under Ukitake (who I absolutely adore). When they first met again intense.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I actually like Rukia as Ukitake's vice captain. Sure Ichigo would be able to protect her as his but I think she'd have a lot of pride as a shinigami to leave the 13. Personally, I'd expect Ichigo to join the fifth squad since 5 is a part of his name and he defeated Aizen- more than the 3rd.
wynnsy chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
"You shouldn't break tradition" epic line.

I don't know much about japanese traditional clothing but I agree with his comment about Matsumoto. lol
wynnsy chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
I've had one too and it's still my worst nightmare.

I really like this chapter (again, tender moment) but it's very logical response for Rukia to be worried. I can only imagine what they'd assign to Ichigo...although Kenpachi would also be involved.
wynnsy chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Wow, they didn't see each other for five-seven years? I know time is different there but that's a long way to go for such a strongly bonded nakama.

Is it bad that I actually like Atsuya? He'd make a great ally politically (though he's such a coward).

Ichigo was hilarious and cute!
wynnsy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Actually, you've brought up a good point. I wonder if their reiatsu does fluctuate and reveal what's going on to the shinigami.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »