Reviews for Safe Sex
Ichigo's FAV Twin chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
[He stopped to smile at me and kiss to my nose]

[Do I exist? Because I think I just melted.]

AHHHHHHH! Because really who wouldnt after that.

No way u wrote this in 2 hours. This was great.

Keep tis in mind that this is coming from a person who hates Orihime with a passion that could kill entire worlds.

I dont know why but i just dont like her which is really strange coming from me.

I either lik a character from an anime or just ignore them i mean cum on i practically like all the characters from bleach but her idk...

I tried once to try to supress my hatred sumhow i got it to the level of i dont give a fuck about u go away wen she showed sum backbone and bitch slapped Ulqiurra(srry if spelled wrong but that was kinda ironic caus i liked him in fact i lik most of the villians in almost any anime except Aizen hes also another person who i despise but it hurts caus i used to lik him) but then suddenly it sprung up again wen i saw how stupid she was in the lust arc.

Its back up to I-wish-you-will-die-a-slow-painfull-death-then-be-brought-back-to-life-so-that-you-can-be-dismembered-to-the-point-that-is-unrecognizable!

I know i need help maybe u can tell me a few pointers.

anyhow srry for going off topic i do that a lot... this was great. I for one lik their odd relationship.

it may be strange but its a good strange.

i dont really lik ordinary pairing which is why i hate IchiOri or watever that pairing is called becaus it would be boring.

Orihime thinks Ichigo is some white knight wen hes not.

hes not dammit!

which is why i lik ur stories becaus u bring his bad side as well as his good side.

Oh and lets not forget his sexy and sumtimes funny horny side.

honestly i think ichigo is a closet perv.
Ichigo's FAV Twin chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
WOW that was *fans self* i think my body would hav died rite then and there if it wasnt for my mind nagging me to stay alive so that i can read the rest of this fic and Odalisque.

Yes i know i hav a very perverted mind.

i just fail to understand why people would write flames about this. sure its aggressive but if u dont lik that kind of stuff then dont fucking read it.

i for one lik that this sort of stuff exist caus sure fluffy stuff is nice and cute but they cant always be satisfied with a few kisses here and there.

haha its great that u mentioned the knocking out part from ur other which is also incredible(guess i should really finish it but damn u life dont be such a bitch)

ur really a good writer i know u must be tired from hearing that but its the truth.

theres always going to be those people that dont lik u but im glad that u lik to defend ur work beaus thats definitely ur right as person.

its cowardly to talk shit and then expect that person not to try and defend themselves and then bitch about how rude they are being.

anywho keep writing even if the whole world hates u even though thats not true(in fact i think most of the world loves u) caus no matter wat u hav a fan for life in me.

im an IchiRuki fan and a Tituba3 fan till the day that i leave this world and they burn my remains(i dont want to be buried).

Anywho love ur story. good luck with future works.
YGP chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
This was a good story!
RoseCastle348 chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
All i have 2 say is that this fanfic was real sexy. I like the way you arranged all these one shots. It was brilliant. Praises to you for an awesome fic :)
teshichan chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
this chapter is just hilarious! (_)

i love jealous ichigo! especially the part where he pressed his face on the glass windows. winner!
chOOnyOung17 chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
i love chapter 3 the most!but i still love it all...
onlyluna chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
that was awesome.. so awesome. lmao.. ichigo and rukia are so in character.. lol
empathapathique chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
This was amazingly wonderful. Made me blush and tingle. Great work. I hope you haven't lost interest, and in the future decide to add more.
allan calderini chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
i love jealously especially in ichiruki and the thing is that i am not a jealous person
Trinity237 chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
Oh my god...I want you to know that I'm a HUGE fan of you and your stories, and this, THIS chapter is simply...so perfect! As I was reading this, all the time I was thinking that these are the EXACT words that anti-IchiRuki-ers use to spam this God-given pairing! I don't believe that I found a person who actually USED these accusations in her story, and with maturity and the right words was able to counterattack! This is trully amazing!

I know that I didn't make any sense ;. I want to conclude by saying that PERHAPS by Inoue-hate rivals yours. Perhaps...
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
hahaha. Oh wow. I love this. This was definitely a mood lifter. That's very IchiRuki too. I'm so reading more :D I loved the end. Just makes me rethink the Rescue arc. Nice Job!
Skarla chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
The beginning of this chapter struck an odd chord with me. Sometimes I'm afraid that my boyfriend has stopped breathing in the night, 'cause sometimes he holds his breath in his sleep, so I have to sit and wait for the next time he inhales. At other times I have woken up my cats because they're curled up, it doesn't look like they're moving and the outer layer of their fur is cold. Everytime so far they have opened their eyes and peered at me in complete puzzlement, which is always a relief.

I like the way that you have changed the times for things to coincide with immortality... 9 months without sex instead of a couple of weeks, for example. Your stories seem to be pretty realistic and take into account the outside influences that would effect their relationship (like missions and meetings) rather than just focusing on the interaction between the two of them. Is good!
Happily Unique chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
Once again that was AMAZING I loved every letter and I really hope you can update you so much for such a great story X :) X
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Teehee poor Ichigo
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Love the ending "you should definitely stop wearing underwear"
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »