Reviews for Safe Sex
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Aw that was sweet! Oh yeah I have those dreams too butni usually wake myself up screaming out loud...and the rest if the household
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Haha sperm paper
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Oh dear lord I could not stop laughing!
kuchiki goddess chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
OMG! this collection is magnificent!

charm me much more the one-shot 4 "desperation" and this latest one-shot 12!

oh please soon continuous
darklover chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Wow, this fic just brilliant. I absolutely love it. You did a good job of showcasing the Ichi/Ruki relationship. Awesome! I hope you'll get inpspired to update some time in the future.

I totally understand your hatred of Hime. I mean I've never really hated her but I absolutely abhor the idea of Ichi/Hime. That's just insane. Ichi/Ruki forever.

I have to say I have mixed feelings about her. Sometimes I dislike, sometimes I like her. I like that she's gotten stronger but overall I guess she annoys me because I can't stand thE idea of Ichi/Hime.

I have to say that its dumb that Rangiku or the rest of Gotei thought Hime was a better pairing for Ichigo which is what was discussed in Jokes. I totally get their reasoning but still come on.. Sorry, it's the Ichi/Ruki lover in me. Well despite their crazy behavior, you would think the seiretei would think they've always liked each other since Ichigo saved her from being executed and she gave him the powers to begin.

I hope Byakuya makes an appearance in an upcoming chapter.
12352152345325 chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
I LOVED ALL OF THIS.

P.S. You are the very first author ever to be on my alert list. So is this story. So update soon!
12352152345325 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Okay. This is I think the fourth or fifth time I've reviewed any of your stories and I'll just finish up by summarizing the things that will be spewing out of my keyboard:

a) You are a brilliant author - perfect grammar, spelling, and all that other stuff.

b) You have amazing writing style.

c) You bring out the whole IchiRuki pairing to the world like when God made it.

d) You are added to my favorites list.
12352152345325 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
This story was adorable, although I wish it had a sweeter and fluffier ending. But the entire story screams "ICHIGO AND RUKIA ARE IN LOVE FUCKRS DEAL WITH IT" which is exactly how I see the couple makes it perfect.

I'll say it again, like what I said to all your other fics - I loved it.
12352152345325 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh, God. I'm laughing so hard, this is great.

His strong reiatsu in the Seireitei is the equivalent of loud moans in a small household.

I love this!
amehoshi141 chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
This. Is. So. CUTE!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Loved it. Loved it. Loved them all!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
[What I truly hate, however, is the fact that when Rukia comes back from these missions, she goes to my house—which she still hasn’t officially moved into. Psh… and she calls me the commitment-phobe—plops down on our bed, and goes to sleep.

Immediately.]

Poor Ichi XD

[“Rukia,” I moaned, “Have you forgotten that I haven’t seen you in those two weeks?”

Translation: I haven’t been able to screw you senseless in two whole fucking weeks!

“I missed you,” I whispered, staring deeply into her eyes in a manner which I knew just made her melt inside. Gently, I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

Translation: I’m sharing my feelings with you, even if you already knew them. Nevertheless, this means you get to see my squishy side, which I rarely show to anyone, even to you. Doesn’t that turn you on? Let’s get it on.]

LOLOLOLOLOL
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
[But I couldn’t. I was Rukia Kuchiki, princess extraordinaire, Rukongai rat turned royalty, royalty turned Shinigami, Shinigami turned captive, captive turned hero, hero turned warrior, and warrior turned legend.

Then there was him. He was Ichigo Kurosaki, anomaly and superpower; human turned Shinigami, Shinigami turned traitor, traitor turned hero, hero turned back to traitor, traitor turned back to hero, and hero turned famed Captain.

But apparently, none of that mattered.

They took one look at us, when we were in our first, tentative steps of something called a relationship, and burst out laughing. We had to wait until their laughter subsided before asking what, exactly, was so funny. It was then that we found out the truth, and the truth hurt.

They said that we didn’t fit properly.]

Those... those... those... HERETICS!

[I practically squawked when I felt his disgustingly wet lips smear against my face. I felt like gagging and vomiting at the same time—if that was even possible. Although in the back of my head—somewhere far, far, away—I realized that I shouldn’t hurt this man too much. After all, he really was completely drunk and it really wouldn’t be fair of me if I went and cut off his noogies like I normally would for someone who did this sober. I knew that he was under the influence. So I’d be merciful…

I’d sic Ichigo on his ass later.]

priceless XD

And the end was just hilarious XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 10 . 11/24/2009
[It was late on a Saturday night, dusk was just beginning to set in and everyone else in my squad had either turned in or had gone out for a night of drinking. About an hour ago, my girlfriend disappeared, leaving me to wonder just where the hell she was and why she wasn’t sucking on my dick at this particular moment, but I managed to keep my anger in check—despite scaring a few new recruits… I know, I’m evil—until I could find her again.

Find her I did.

Damn my bitch is sexy when she fights.]

Horny indeed XD

[She looked so gorgeous. All I could really do was just stare while she passed from one position to the next. As she swirled her hands over her head I could even see her nipples through that thin sheet that she called clothing. I could feel myself growing inside of my loose hakama—I had started wearing them bigger ever since Rukia had become my vice-captain, go figure—but even though I wanted her I kept myself in check.

It was always a rare opportunity when I got to watch Rukia when she didn’t know about it. The only time I really got to see her like this was when she was unconscious. Well, just sleeping really… or, if it counts, that one time when I accidentally knocked her unconscious during sex…

…Or that other time when I had purposely knocked her unconscious during sex. That time had been fun and intentional; the first time had been a kind of accident.]

LOL, kinky XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
[Wait for it… wait for it…

“Damn it Rukia will you just answer the fucking phone?”

There it is.

I picked up the receiver and began with my now infamous ‘hello.’

“Kurosaki-taichou’s office, Kuchiki-fukutaicho speaking. If you’d like to register a complaint against the Taichou for violence or stupidity then don’t bother, he won’t care. If you’d like to schedule a spar then, once again, don’t bother. Just find him in the street and try to beat him up. And finally, if you’re Kenpachi-taichou I’m obligated to tell you that Kurosaki-taichou still thinks you’re demented.”

Wait for it…

“RUKIA!”]

priceless XD

[“Is my stupid son giving you any trouble?” Isshin’s voice was hard and only a teensy bit threatening.

“Ichigo?” I said innocently and watched his stiffen, “Give me trouble?” I laughed as I dodged a red ball of fire. It incinerated some paperwork but, oh well, no one likes paperwork anyway. He gave me a withering glare and continued shaking his head. I smiled and continued in my fake, schoolgirl voice, “Maybe just a little…”

“I’ll kill him for that.” Isshin growled happily. “He shouldn’t take the woman who sleeps with him willingly for granted.”

“Oh don’t worry,” I laughed and dodged another shot. “I like him alive.”

“Then I’ll just beat him up for you.”

“If you must.”

“Saturday then?”

“Saturday.”

“Goodbye Rukia-chan.”

“See you Saturday!”

I laughed as I hung up the phone and placed Ichigo into a triple binding spell. Triples were the only ones that would detain him now, if only for a few minutes.

“RUKIA!”]

I'm laughing my ass of whlst rolling around on the floor XD

[“I just don’t like it when you cook,” I answered matter-o-factly. “Because whatever you end up making turns into charbroiled mud.”

“At least I try!” He wheezed and I looked back at him. His left arm was currently encircling his entire waist… twice.

Maybe I really shouldn’t have used so many binding spells on him.

I shrugged. Oh well, he’ll live.

“I can’t cook because I have a condition,” I sniffed indignantly.

“Yeah,” he snorted, “And it’s called stuck-up-bitchism.”

My foot connected with his face so hard that I knew he wouldn’t wake up until the following afternoon.]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ

[“I-CHI-GO!”

Slam. Groan. Crash. Scream. Bang. Shout. Smash. Gargle. Thump. Whimper.

I stayed behind the wall and listened patiently as my boyfriend was wailed on by his father and vice versa. After a few moments of enjoying listening to his pain I emerged from my spot on the wall and leaned against the frame.

“Go Isshin,” I cheered sweetly and he looked up from where he was currently holding Ichigo in a headlock.

“Yo-ack—re supposhed to b-be on mhey schide!” Ichigo wheezed from his compromised position. Wow… now that’s an interesting shade of blue. It went perfectly with Ichigo’s hair.

“Yes well,” I sighed, tearing my eyes away from Ichigo’s blue face/orange hair phenomenon. “You made fun of my clothing choices.”]

Talking about violent midgets XD

[He stared at me pointedly and snarled, “When we get home,” he growled quietly enough so that only I could hear, “You are going to pay. I am so using the handcuffs on you tonight.”]

OMG