Reviews for Safe Sex
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
cute, sweet - perfect
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
[Maybe I’ll try and pull some strings with Byakuya so he can lift that restriction on her service. I mean, he knows I’ll protect her with my life. She means more to me than anyone I’ve ever really known and I’d never let anything—or anyone—hurt her. He knows this. Maybe after I talk to him he’ll actually let her be my vice captain. Although he might have a couple moral objects considering the fact that we’re screwing like rabbits any chance we get. I paused and cringed, I hoped Byakuya wasn’t that in-tune with his sister’s sex life.]

Every boyfriends nightmare - an overprotective big brother XD

[I pushed open my doors and slammed them shut forcefully behind me. Damn but today was a long day. I hated long days… they just made me want to go home and collapse on my bed and sleep for all eternity.

“Ichigo.”

Or maybe not.]

Do I have to say it? Horny bastard XD

[I stole a glance at her legs, which I hadn’t—for some insanely unknown reason—noticed before now and blinked.

“Rukia,” I said incredulously, “What are you wearing?”]

And oblivious pervert XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
horny bastard... once again XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Aw, so sweet
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
[“Did so.” I grunted as I rammed back into her. Her eyes rolled back into her head but I felt perfectly fine. My strength was returning wonderfully. In the back of my mind I realized that screwing Rukia was my equivalent of a Red Bull. Whenever I needed a burst of energy… well, just fuck Rukia.]

LOL

[“And if you ever,” I growled in such a low voice that a shiver ran through her body, “Make me go without sex for nine months again I will chain you to my bed and fuck you so hard and so loud that you will not be able to move for three years.” I bent down and pressed a hot, devilishly sinful kiss to her mouth. My tongue swept through her completely and when I pulled away she yanked me back.

We kissed for so long thoughts of screwing her again stamped inside my brain. She was definitely making some advances too, if hooking her feet around my legs and attempting to pull down the front of my shihakusho was any indication.]

Horny bastard, like I said XD Not that I would mind him manhandling me like that, but still XD

[“Consider yourself forcibly abstinent for another nine months,” she spat and my eyes widened in abstract horror. “Besides, I don’t mind, I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself, thank you very much!”

“B-But Rukia!” I sputtered as I dove towards the door in an attempt to find some way to convince her otherwise. “I can’t—I can’t do… I mean, I used to be able… but not—n-not anymore!”

She gave me a hard glare, her violet eyes glinting with dark amounts of lethal amusement. She cocked her head to the side and smirked. “You’re a quick learner. You’ll figure it out sooner or later.”

She shut the door.

Sometimes I just hate that bitch.]

The devil incarnated XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
[We went out on the date about fifty years after Ichigo had come to live in the Soul Society permanently. He had been made the Captain of Squad Three and immediately threw himself into the role of being the youngest, most inexperienced, and certainly the rashest Captain on the entire force. Well, except for maybe Zaraki Kenpachi, but he’s just insane.]

I'm giggling like a complete maniac :D

[“Because you’re mine, damn it!” He shouted.]

Talking about possessiveness XD (I'm sure I spelled that wrong XD)

Their first kiss was just AWSOME XD And he BIT her! WTF? Great oneshot!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
[A feral grin snapped into place on my face as I thought of the possibilities. I paused for a moment and wondered incredulously at how fast I could switch into a perverted mindset. It really was quite amazing.]

He's a man, what the hell do you expect?

[“Ichigo!” She shouted, backing further and further away from me as I advanced. Oh this was going to be fun. “No!” She screamed again.]

He does realize he's acting just like all the perverts he always despised, right?

[She must have muttered my name at some point but I couldn’t hear. Blood always seemed to rush two places when I screwed Rukia: my ears and my cock. The only difference was that one of those things was blocked completely while the other one had a libido the size of a nuclear weapon.]

I'm laughing my head off, seriously XD

[I put my face over hers and waited until her hazy gaze was pinned on mine. I grinned and licked my lips. I watched her gulp and then leaned down to whisper into her ear, “Don’t move.” I said it teasingly but I knew that it still sent shivers down her spine.

I moved my head down to her slim hips and between her strong, delicate thighs. I pressed a kiss to her abdomen and gently let my tongue slid out from behind my lips and touched it to her silky skin. It still amazes me that she tastes so good; she’s like vanilla and… something else. I just seem to want to lick her every time I see her, even when we’re in public.

My lips brushed against her curls and I hear her groan above me. I knew that I was teasing her but I just can’t help it. She gets riled up so easily, even during sex. Wait, no… especially during sex.

Finally, I pass my tongue over her center and she bucks out in delight. A heady moan escaped her lips and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Immediately I was on her harder and more desperate than I would have thought possible.]

Horny bastard XD

[“You know I’ll get out of this!” I shrieked, honestly, I think my arms were wound so tightly that they were squashing my lungs. My normal, bellowing, voice was now a high, womanly, squeal.

She turned her head back to me and sighed, “Well if you insist…”

“Rukia! N-No!”

“Sai, sai, sai—” she finished in a sing-songy voice.

Fuck.]

BWAHAHAHA!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
[He was moving his lips irresistibly against mine. He was sliding, tugging, thrusting, and downright fucking my mouth.]

I wanna switch with Rukia XD I wouldn't even mind the whole SS knowing what they are doing XD

[“Rukia!” He shouted, pressing his waist hard against mine, I felt his rock-hard erection rub against me and nearly melted right then and there. “Come on, I just got back, I’ve been gone for a month, I spent all that time sleeping on the ground, eating crap, and chasing Hollows! I haven’t screwed you in weeks! I’m fucking desperate!”]

Wow, that out of the mouth of Kurosaki Ichigo... wow...

[“Rukia…” he groaned, he was biting his lip, his eyes were dark and heady. His face was angled towards my chest and staring hungrily at my breasts. I knew he wanted to touch them. I swear, when we first started dating—and eventually screwing—it seemed like he couldn’t get enough of my pitifully small breasts. He still can’t and I have no idea why. When I asked him about it he just smirked, pushed me beneath him, and tore off my shirt.

How did such a shy virgin become such a sex fiend? I wondered helplessly.]

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
ceiyn chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Omg, that was hot hot HOT! I love hot you portrayed the characters, too. Through this entire story they seem how I would picture them - sexy, arguing & violent. LOVED IT! Thanks for the great story!
Lavender chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Hey,

I just wanted to say that I was browsing the Naruto section of fanfic, when I came across a story that was exactly like yours.

Half way through the story the author, The Angel that Slipped Away or profile id: 1935055, completely plagerized one of your story almost word for word.

Although she says she got the idea from you, its basically a re-posting of Safe Sex, chapter 3: Other Men.

I'm going to report her, but you should also take a look and do the same.

Lavender
pamianime chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
wow this was SO hot i LOVED IT! i think it was one of my fav chapters here great work!
XxdaniXx chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Awesome chapter!
XxdaniXx chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
'I'm happy that rukia's gonna be ichigo's vice captain now!

awesome chapter!
XxdaniXx chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
great chapter once again!
XxdaniXx chapter 5 . 6/30/2009