Reviews for Safe Sex
Rukia58 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Ichigo ask that I was ...but it was so funny and of course you so much!
Rukia58 chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Poor Rukia..Damn you Yamamoto!It was great seeing this side of thank you so much
Rukia58 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
was so hot!Yeah the whole dying thing genious!I was laughing so hard.I just love everything about this one for example everytime Ichigo was with the whole Im dying part to angry the .Ichigo was all the if you do this again "Ill chain you to the bed" and when Rukia tells him shes gonna do it again hes all“B-But Rukia!”Lol
Rukia58 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I love it!I have to say this is one of my favorites because it has so many I have read at least 20 times alredy everything after Atsuya sees I can just imagine Rukias face after the whole "your mine" .But again I just love it thank you so much!
Rukia58 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
This sentence is so Ichigo I’m Ichigo Kurosaki, I don’t want to bind, I was to obliterate! Im always amaze at how you seem to capture again Love it!And I couldnt stop

laughing at the sais I swear I ended with tears for laughing so thank you so much for writing this fics thanks to you I have something to really look forward to.
Rukia58 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I just loved this chapter it was funny and hot at the same I can just imagine Ichigos desperate look in ths sentence “Come on, I just got back, I’ve been gone for a month, I spent all that time sleeping on the ground, eating crap, and chasing Hollows! I haven’t screwed you in weeks! I’m fucking desperate!”.oh and Im actually re-reading this so I can review Im sory for not reviewing this Ill re-read Obalisque and review it if you dont mind.
Makotozan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
funny
kuchiki18 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
haha, i think this is my favorite by far! great job!
kaoru240 chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
*0*

I loveit!

so hot, so **

I love all your chapters xD

take care, big kisses and a hug, and plz continued soon!
beta2892 chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
nice chap. All of your fics so far are really good and mostly portray ichiruki really well. So, I don't see why an ichihime shipper would leave a review for ichihime if the summary explicitly states that the fic is about ichiruki. Hope this gives you an ego boost for at least most of the nasty reviews you get. At least the number of people who love your fics is more than the number of people who don't like them (so far iv'e just seen one). So hope you continue with your awesome work!
twinsrule chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
good story but...How in the world can you be pro Ichigo/Rukia? Inchigo & Orihime all the way.
x0-AJ-x0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
your story has made me love the ichiruki pairing so much more! and your writing is so amazingy perfect :] great work
amailie chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
I totally want that! Can I have that? Can I have my own Ichigo boyfriend/lover/sex god? lol :)

Wonderful!~
gameon08 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Hi, I just wanted to say that I just discovered this story about two months ago and that I have enjoyed it and you other story. Keep up the Great Work!
Philbo chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
This has become one of my favourite Ichigo point-of-view stories that I've read. Good balance between dominating and selfish, and caring and loving; and perhaps more importantly, both characters mannerisms are quite close to their anime/manga counterparts which makes the story hotter.

As a challenge, I think you should try for a Safe Sex story involving Ichigo in Vaizard state (more aggressive/domineering), or perhaps more challengingly, having Hollow Ichigo (Hichigo) take control and maybe Rukia showing that she has the ability (in bed or otherwise) to control both Ichigo and Hichigo.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »