Reviews for The Bet
Decepti-Jazz chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I laughed so hard at the end of this story! Props to Mirage and Hound for their location. This was well written and just plain awesome!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hahaha oh primus the ending had me laughing so hard xD
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is very good. Well written, and hilarious.
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
XD
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
XDD

Even if they were caught, Hound and Mirage deserve to win! How the HELL did they get into Prime's quarters? lol, I say that they most definately win.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
XD Oh God, I'm gonna die laughing! That was awesome!
dancinglemur chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
oh my god that made me laugh SO HARD. You win the internet for this. Even Red got sucked into it! And the scene with Ironhide and Chromia right after they got out of the elevator and ran right into Arcee, BB, and Blaster was so funny!
Meiza chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Bluestreak's so adorable, and it's awsome that Red got so into the spirit of the game. Hound and Mirage are, if nothing else, daring.

The end is pure win.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Excellent,lol! But who really won?
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
*falls over laughing* OH that was great! I love it! *laughs harder*

OH now that... that is one of the funniest, best stories I have ever read in my life! Great job!

I loved all the pairings you mentioned! Especally Blue and the twins! And Ironhide and Chromia! Great job!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
If this is what the bunnies produce, I hope they keep coming. This was awesome! Totally hilarious! I so wish I was a bug hiding in the base when this was going on. Prime coming and being so clueless yet serious was the frosting on the cake. Great piece and I hope for more! *starts to pray*
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
LOL! Especially with Prime clueless to the end!
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Guh. This thing defies all logic and comment, but it's funny as hell.
RumbleStrip chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was hilarious, and clever, and hot all at the same time! I love these kind of fics, plus all the pairings. Thanks! Nice one!
Phoenix13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG, this is GOLD! What an idea! Pft! Amazing stuff. Instant favorite. I choked on dinner when Optimus said, dead-pan,

“It would seem,” he continued slowly, “they had a death wish, for I found them in my personal quarters… interfacing.”

Oh God... so funny... Thanks!