Reviews for Emmett's Irritation
Elena Mari chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Great start.

I love how it's in Emmett's POV!

Write more.)
IheartORANGE chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
that was fantastic!
Gwarpy chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This was so cute! you gotta love emmett :)
Angeliss chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh, that was so in character and so cute! Loved it! From Emmett's desires to protect Rosalie and to beat Jacob, to the way everyone, not just Jacob and Rosalie, were fighting over Nessie... Wonderful.
Dee Farbz chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was so cute I love the end
The Twilight Awards chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Congratulations! This story was nominated in "The Breaking Dawn Rounds" of The Twilight Awards for the following categories:

Most Romantic

Best Breaking Dawn "Missing Moment" (T)
Tamper with my memory chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
very good. I love Emmitt..
Mar-Mar21 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Love it! I hate that Rose thought that Renesmee was her's. That mad me so mad! Love the little bet!
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very cute!
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
One word my friend...BRILLIANT!

That was well done...off to vote!

Thank you!

DV
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lol! I like how you're playing with all the characters. I like getting to see Jake and Emmett interact with one another. :D After all, we did miss around 3 months of Nessie growing. :)
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Haha! I love it! four hours and for nothing. Love Bella's announcement towards the end. Especially loved this section:

“What the hell are you two morons doing?”

“Winning,” we said at the same time, both snorting at the other’s conceited answer.

“How long have you been winning?”

Great job!
Mrs.EdwardCullen95 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
ya go bella! )
Suzie092290 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great job! How cute! ! ! LOVE IT!
Russian-Angel-92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
ugh! rosalie and jacob make me sick! they always seem to forget who are renesmee's parents! it really annoys me the way they seem to think she is a toy that can be constantly passed around (my turn?). argh! i really hate those two!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »