Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
OO Woo! Evil Kaname
Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I think you may have read this before but I L-O-V-E your story is so...dark and this is how I always thought About Kaname :)
ivoricity chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
UH! Poor Zero! How could Kaname think such horrid things? Anyway, I loved it. I still love Zero and hate Kaname but I love your story. Great job!
frubiafan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
kaname will laugh when zero dies (or he killes him)
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It was a really good way to see Kaname's thoughts. very intresting, good job!
generationalccwr chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really LOVED this! But... doubt? I haven't seen that, that's an interesting twist.
White Wave Warrior chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I really liked this, it described what I thought he would be feeling perfectly. It wasn't too brutal, I really enjoyed reading it. ]
yuki3364 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
very cool! it was deep but cool. keep up the good work
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
You should write this type more often it was really good. I thought you did a really excellent job on interpreting what Kaname was thinking about Yuuki and Zero. Yes it was dark, but it was very deep and that is a good thing. It means you had to go further into your own soul to find the emotions to write this piece and that is what make a good writer so BRAVO!
Kos-L chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh my!, this just show how much evil Kaname can be and how much Yuuki belongs to Zero xD; Kaname can be rly crazy and possesive , which constantly pushes yuuki away for him. Also all the talking Kaname does about winning yuuki, is kinda accurate, cuz is happening in the manga..though it makes us think, is rly kaname winning yuuki's whole heart? or just her presence near him?
YenGirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Uhm... it's actually not brutal :)

It's kind of bittersweet because we all know Kaname loves Yuuki as much as Zero does.

And considering he is a pureblood prince, well, I don't think he's really being brutal... Despite all those reassurances to himself that he will win Yuuki's heart, he knows there is still a possibility that he could fail. And that makes him 'human'.