Reviews for Blackjack!
chaz chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
well those 5 pages were really so i kindly and politely ask you to quickly wright some more as i like this story
Embracing Madness chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hmm, it looks intriguing! Would love to see what kind of work they do. So far, I'm imagining 'em in some sort of Weiss Kreuz world, with the Academy as Rosenkreuz. Love the fact that you've got the characterization spot-on - I can just see Musashi being the jaded bartender friend, who's fond and concerned about Hiruma yet knows better than to push him about his secrets. Would love to see Shin too - the last paragraph is all-too-tantalizing to my curiosity XD All in all, can't wait to see what's next!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Please update. Really looking forward to the story.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This is a very interesting concept, and I wish you'd continue it (hinthint?). Are they robots or something? All these types and stuff. The world they live in seems really harsh, even though there hasn't been any descriptions or anything. A world with no curiosity would be dull indeed.

And the fact that Hiruma was paired with Agon before? Ahaha, I bet that worked out well.
furisca chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
*Bows* Please keep writing! Its good! _
depiict chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
GAAH! I can't wait anymore! Why are you updating! I've waited for so long! PLEASE UPDATE! I LUV THIS STORY TO THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! XD
Misconceptions chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Nice first chapter, I'm definitely curious now. I can't wait to see where it goes! Hope you update soon.
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very interesting start! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
HADmatter chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
this is interesting... very interesting.
Tatsu-neko chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
interesting :3

anymore?

i like how you've turned them in to secret agents and of course Hiruma would have to be a double 00 agent.

james bond ain't got nuthing on him lolz
RIRAITOxRAITO chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
You have garnered my attention and tickled my curiosity. Please do sate it. :3

Terrific job. I would love to see more of this. :3

~RIRAITOxRAITO
ttrwd chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
my god... i love this... its intriguing
Chrysanthemum Caelestis chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
EEK! I'm really excited about this fic! Please continue!
Shika-E.S.W chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
if theirs going to be nother chapter then plzz hurry because so far this has got me really interested good job ) keep up the good work.

Shika XD
BansheeLass chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This fic sure begun in a interesting way. I really feel like reading more. *_* I'm hoping there'll be updates to this!