Reviews for Bewitching Rendezvous
Usio-Amamiya chapter 5 . 1/3/2012

I love it

great fic, was funny, romantic and sexy, they are very funny xDDD
houri chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
i love how they fight it, but just can't seem to overcome their attraction - and denial, lol. i also loved how you used not only the dinner party element, but even ordinary "dating" activities like the fair and roller skating. nice job!
blueseedfan chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
aw that cant be it pls let there be more it was so good
Amers3 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Terrific story, just one minor mistake, the first time she danced with Trent was because he was getting her away from Al who was possessing Lee's body.

Emeraldfires chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I actually got butterflies when Trent kissed her!
miarath chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very beautiful first chapter. Love the way the tension's building up here. :D

Lovely dress scene too. *giggles*

Keep writing.
safira3300 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
A wonderful continue where the last book ends.
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I liked it a lot and I can't wait to read the next story were they babysit.
Magickal-Jess chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
"The End." You meant the end of the chapter right? it CANT be over it was too good. its not over right? right?

you're a very good author/writer. Keep writing. we need more writers in the world.
Adrianerose chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
WOW I love your story! I think its cool how Trent can't help but have fun with Rachael! They are a great couple, I hope Kim Harrison will put more of them in her books. Anway I love your story and I hope you keep writing more, because there is just not enough fan fiction for this series!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
I loved it yeah to the fair and the rink so much fun. Oh loved the ending

Wolvenkite chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
that's it? i thought for sure there would be more...
Queen Chanel chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
what! NO...this cannot end :(

it was getting more least write a sequel :)
ThoughtCriminal chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
! that kiss was amazing, the whole chapter was great, especially when Trent fell down at Ashton's and Rachel "accidentally" fell on him! You seem to have it down to a perfectly tantalizing mix of humor, awkwardness, and hotness. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Queen Chanel chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
love it love it

update please, this is getting really interesting :)