Reviews for Bewitching Rendezvous
Usio-Amamiya chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
OMH

I love it

great fic, was funny, romantic and sexy, they are very funny xDDD
houri chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
i love how they fight it, but just can't seem to overcome their attraction - and denial, lol. i also loved how you used not only the dinner party element, but even ordinary "dating" activities like the fair and roller skating. nice job!
blueseedfan chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
aw that cant be it pls let there be more it was so good
Amers3 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Terrific story, just one minor mistake, the first time she danced with Trent was because he was getting her away from Al who was possessing Lee's body.

Amy
Emeraldfires chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I actually got butterflies when Trent kissed her!
miarath chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very beautiful first chapter. Love the way the tension's building up here. :D

Lovely dress scene too. *giggles*

Keep writing.
safira3300 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
A wonderful continue where the last book ends.
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I liked it a lot and I can't wait to read the next story were they babysit.
Magickal-Jess chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
"The End." You meant the end of the chapter right? it CANT be over it was too good. its not over right? right?

you're a very good author/writer. Keep writing. we need more writers in the world.
Adrianerose chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
WOW I love your story! I think its cool how Trent can't help but have fun with Rachael! They are a great couple, I hope Kim Harrison will put more of them in her books. Anway I love your story and I hope you keep writing more, because there is just not enough fan fiction for this series!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
I loved it yeah to the fair and the rink so much fun. Oh loved the ending

maria
Wolvenkite chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
that's it? i thought for sure there would be more...
Queen Chanel chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
what! NO...this cannot end :(

it was getting more interesting...at least write a sequel :)
ThoughtCriminal chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
! that kiss was amazing, the whole chapter was great, especially when Trent fell down at Ashton's and Rachel "accidentally" fell on him! You seem to have it down to a perfectly tantalizing mix of humor, awkwardness, and hotness. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Queen Chanel chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
love it love it

GO TRENCH!

update please, this is getting really interesting :)