Reviews for Ghost
Witch of the South chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I absolutely love it. You are a great writer. Your writing style is wonderful and I love how you don't have Sakura fangirling and Sasuke showing his affection in little things. Please do continue the story.
Merry Christmas :)
Steviemotte chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
love sooo much love for this story! hope your still on it, i would love to read the end! :))
perpetuallyfangirling chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
update, pretty please? I love this story,and I have a question. The device they want to get is Gaara right? or is gaara using a device that makes hm nutters?
cast14 chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
wow great story i loved it

Just Lovely chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
I really liked the chapter, a contradiction of sorts with the strong hollowness and hopelessness of the situation and the a lighter version of it near the end; a really nice composition.

Typo: "...and does things that make thing nothing..."

Maybe, '...and does things that make her think nothing...' would be better?

Between the first and second paragraph at the beginning, you change through past and present tense a lot, I think it would be better if it was all present in those two lines, it fits well with what you're saying.

Tenten and Neji make me laugh, she's more of the man in the relationship and him, the abiding woman; it's sort of like switched roles when she seem to have more power than he does.

I hate Sasuke a little, you can see that he wants to save Sakura but he's willed by duty to do what he has to do without delay; a little hard shell on the outside with a little turmoil and resolve on the inside.

Lucian, he makes me think that he's going to be a little bigger part soon, like he's going to do something with how you included him in this chapter. He's a little like a tragic case.

Update soon!
alayneni chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
Good chapter. I wonder if Sasuke shoved Tenten back if Neji would have stepped in.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Kuma-chan! So happy to see more of this exciting story! Wow...Sasuke is on automatic pilot, eh? I love how he just does what he's programmed to do...does he do it to dull the pain of losing Sakura? Hmmm... It's hard to tell if he's filled with regret because he cares or because it means he's failed in his mission. It was interesting to hear him say to Tenten that they weren't saving her...unless she and Neji were willing to take the information back for him. In other words, there'd be no saving Sakura unless he did it himself!

I love the relationship you set up between Tenten and Neji. The underlying romantic/sexual tension along with the way she manhandles the stoic Neji is hilarious. All she has to do is hiss his name and he's making alternate plans!

Well, excellent job, Kuma-chan! I can't wait for your next installment...so exciting!
angel.at.midnight chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
wahh, the past couple chapters were so nerve-wracking. considering the rather compact length of each chapter, it's amazing how you can make an action scene really come to life. not a single word is wasted, and getting different characters' perspectives makes the story even more interesting. and as much as i dislike cliffhangers, yours are perfect. this is such an intriguing read, and i hope you have the time to write out the rest of your thoughts and share them :)
cast14 chapter 16 . 11/12/2010
great story i loved it

i can't wait

will sasuke be able to save sakura eventually or not
Just Lovely chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
EEK!

Wow, I like how you planned out the dream and there was a lot of curiosity and suspiciousness.

I do sort of feel bad for Sasuke, he doesn't want anyone else to sacrifice themselves for him but it's still sort of like a tugging feeling.

Hmm. I'm not sure what to expect when Neji and Tenten realize that Sasuke had let Sakura sacrifice herself for the mission; but I'm sort of anticipating a break in and rescue?

Gaara seems so insane in this and I really don't understand what's going to happen if Temari and Kankuro strap in their brother and Sakura. Is it like a mind transfer of sanity of something?

Update soon!
alayneni chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Nice chapter. I'm glad to see Neji and Tenten have arrived. I wonder if Tenten will beat the crap out of Sasuke for leaving Sakura behind.
alayneni chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
Good chapter. Sasuke must be pissed as hell.
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 15 . 10/4/2010
Kuma-chan, this certainly was an exciting chapter. But I did feel a certain disconnect with our main characters. I think I would've enjoyed this more if you had gotten inside each of their heads as they're escaping. What do I mean? Well...

As Sakura is running, realizing she's seizing up, she has to know she won't make it...not that she'll stop trying, but she's the smart one-she's probably figured out the math (the angles and speed she's running) and knows only Sasuke will make it. OK...if that's true, I would've liked to have seen what went through her head as she realized it; she has to know she'll die and this will be her last look at Sasuke. How does it make her feel to know she'll never have him the way she wants to? I like the sense of pride she has that she completed her end of the mission; that she didn't hold him back. How did hearing his heartbeat affect her? He holds her close and tight in the doorway, like a lover...does she feel this? Does she feel his protectiveness?

And Sasuke...he feels like a closed book most of the time...which is fine, but he knows they both aren't going to make it and I have to assume he thinks he's going to sacrifice himself for her. But I want to know why? Because he's a good spy and the mission is more important? Or does he care more for her than for himself? When he drags her into the doorway, does he feel her heartbeat? When he turns around and sees that she's not going to make it, this is his last look at Sakura. What does he think in that moment? You don't need to spell out Sasuke's feelings...I know that might seem a bit OOC. But a flashback to a time when they were close...the moment when he realized he cared for her...something like that.

Kuma-chan, I know you are concentrating on making this an exciting scene (and it is very exciting!), but don't forget that you have people in it who have deep feelings...and this is a life-changing moment for them.

Anyhoo, rant over...I hope I helped a bit. Tell me to back off if I'm going to far, Kuma...really. But I love this story so much, I just can't help but give my two cents. Hope you're having fun at school! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Kuma-chan! I missed Ghost! And not because you didn't post...because my internet was sucked up in a tornado! Hee, hee. Yeah...two weeks with no internet. But I'm here now and I have to say...I love this chapter! So much action-y goodness.

My favorite line: A nod and he returns to his post outside, shrouding himself in the shadows of the door as he waits.

It's so simple, but so poetic. He could've "melted" into the shadows, but you chose to have him shroud himself in the shadows...and that speaks volumes about who Sasuke is; he's there, lurking. He wouldn't disappear as melting would imply. And you emphasize this with "as he waits." He covers himself with darkness as he waits for his partner...and his prey. So well done, Kuma-chan.

I think your pacing is spot on. You need to quicken the pace when you're trying to convey the frenetic feeling that these two have now...any second someone could burst in, and I get that feeling from your writing. Again, well done.

So, I'm off to read another chapter! One good thing the tornado did...gave me a backlog of fan fiction to enjoy! And I really am enjoying this story! Great job!
cast14 chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next