Reviews for No Regrets
Gabysuzanna chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
WOW! Now that got my heart beating, or rather racing. Very nicely written.
ecullen2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was amazing, I loved it!
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Whew! I loved your version of their first night! Hadn't ever considered that maybe he bit her. I loved that he bit her and stopped himself.

It was hot. It was dangerous. It was beautiful.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Loved it! ... I love EPOV!
Tilara chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i wish i had read this the day i read breaking dawn,
trish.brides chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
WOW... I cant even... WOW!
LoriLP chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow! Hot! thanks for filling in the missing honeymoon scene.
Brianna13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Love it
The AAQ chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sorry to bug you again, but this story has the same formatting problem.

Again, fabulous.

The AAQ
fuantei chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I'm almost certain that when you're so into a story that a simple phone call startles you into wetting your pants(KINDA TRUE)...it's a damn good story. I would drink your bathwater. If that's not creepy fangirl crazy infatuation, I don't know what is.

Oh yah, if you couldn't tell, I liked this story! o.o;
refolin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
WOW. is all I can say. I have been so annoyed by the 'gap between the paragraphs' ever since I read BD. And this, I must say, sums it up quite nicely with a big red bow. HOT! I hope you'll write another missing scene of EB in their first night in the cottage post transformation, I would imagine that scene to be quite different than this one.
Ihbtfhoiniougwrdiuuhohyf chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I was told to review.

Anyways, bossyboots, I found this story and can I say - amazing! I love dirty Edward.
lovelifeX2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Holy Shit!

I know you wrote this a while ago, but I'm just first reading it now. And OMG, this was incredible! You basically wrote what everyone wanted SM to write! We were all waiting for so long for them to have sex and then she just breezed right by it. I know-young adult book-and I respect that. But, being an adult and all, I was WANTING something more! Thank you! This was absolutely perfect. Actually, I did think this same idea when they had sex in the book-why wouldn't Edward just have a little taste since she was a virgin? We all know what happens. I mean give the guy something! Poor guy. But, you made him a very happy Edward, in both ways. Made me happy too :-) Thanks. Loved it!
LillianaAmelia chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow. Such passion. Such detail.

I loved it.

This may actually be the best EPOV I've read.

Congrats!

I hope you write more :)

Evie, x.