Reviews for No Regrets
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This was so erotic! I loved it!
iheartache chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is basically how I pictured their first time.

Amazingly written! Stephanie should ask you to help write the next book. :)
toastqueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
awesome! thanks for filling in what Stephenie Meyer missed!
ash902 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like...alot.
L5472 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was a great first time story. I dont usually read them since it's hard for me to find ones I like, but I really enjoyed this one ]

It had a great mix of controlled Edward..and monster Edward..and it was just great. XD
DarknessThinksI'mPretty chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
"Not Vampire Hard; Edward Loves Bella Hard." Loves it. You continue to bring me happiness...mostly in my pants. Lovelove from me to you!
jemma68 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow! I was told that I needed to read your stories and now I completely understand why. You stayed true to both Edward and Bella and I LOVE THAT! Makes me wish my first time was memorable. Not even close! Can't wait to read even more from you. Thanks for giving me a reason to read again. You are fabulous.
jane audrino chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
uh, guh, wha, fuh, jkk.!

Holy fuck! That was hot!

What an unexpected yet delicious twist on cleaning up afterward.

The bite... yikes!

Just...awesome. you stayed true to Cannon Edward, but even better!

I am in awe!

Thanks!

Jane
gasolinerain chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
GUH!

WOW.

Thank you for this! You should fill in all the rest of those missing moments from the books!

Amazing. You captured Edward's blood-lust & Bella-lust brilliantly. Wasn't expecting the bite, but it worked great for the story! Very well done!

I'm supposed to be asleep, but now that I happened across this piece, I'll have to go fill up on all your other works! Sleep can wait!
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
WOW i really felt like i was reading the book!...no, wait... it was waay better than the book! you are a wonderful writer :)
kiriny13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Amazing! Kudos ;)
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I liked it! It was definitely different, but in a good way. I was quite surprised when he actually bit her, but after a moment I realized it was quite...erm...fitting? Realistic? Okay, those are probably not the best terms to use, but hopefully you know what I mean. After all, what they were attempting to do was really quite dangerous, and having some sort of (non-permanent) slip-up seems quite likely and almost expected. Great job on this!
tiffanyc chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow! I think this is the BEST by far version of the wedding night that I've read! Completely by far the best!
birdman94 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Ehh...compared to your human smutventures, it just wasn't enough. It's not the writing, it's just that human sex stories are much better. On to the next one!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
A few things. 1. The ending line was spot on 2. I liked the fact that you considered the vampire aspects of the story-it's kind of impossible to imagine sexin' Edward ignoring the fresh virgin blood-I always saw two options with this, he either immediately goes prude gentleman and wipes her off or goes kinky Edward and licks her. I'm glad you took the kinky Edward approach. I was totally shocked when he bit her. 3. I am also glad Bella ended up on top-I feel like she was way too horny in the books not be aggressive. So, really, really good. Very HOT.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »