Reviews for A Spirit Watching Over Me
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh My Oz this was a great story. Loved how you wrote Melena.
Mirsha chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This made me smile; it's so sweet. I love how you've written Melena's character; she's really funny with that hint of Elphaba that makes her loveable. Love it :-)
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
OMO, that was great! I love how you made Elphaba walk in on the conversation, and catch sight of Melena.

He shook his head and she smiled sympathetically. “Allow me to introduce myself – I am Your daughter’s namesake.” He raised an eyebrow puzzled. “I believe your daughter’s name is ‘Melena Nessarose Tiggular – Princess of the Vinkus on her father’s side, Thropp descending on her mother’s.’ To put it in full, but Melena all the same.”

“Well I as you know am no longer present in body, I’m just a spirit. I passed giving birth to Nessa, and therefore kept the appearance I had then, I was a looker right?”

Those are my two favorite lines! Keep up the good work!
MusicalLife17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aw that was so sweet... i loved it...well done

ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aww... I love this story! I actually started tearing up! Again, very good job on the story! D
Love Jane Eyre chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was really cute story! :) I loved the ending.

*VR*
boston blue chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was awesome! i can't belive know ones eva thought a doin that before kudos
Erikssecretlover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I absolutely loved this. It was so sweet.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Excellant! You really had me for a while, Melena never occurred to me! Nicely done!
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw very good story! This was the first fanfic I read that had Melena as a character in it. I liked it. It was nice that Fiyero got to meet Elphaba's mother :} I enjoyed reading the story! I'll be on the look out for more stories from you! :D
Jaxalie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aww that was so sweet. very touching and i liked it alot ]
defygravity79 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
wow, such a cute story! i like it. but elphaba's pregnant again when baby melena is only 2 month old? that was quick.