Reviews for Of Makeup and A Wand
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nice, I liked the idea. And I know this was all dramatic, but I couldn't help but laugh at "(At least she'll look breathtaking at her funeral.)" Good job, anyway ;)
Tonkswyrda chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
that was really good! i like pansy in this, it seems exactally how shed act, keep it up!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really enjoyed this, it was quite different from what I usually think of Pansy but it was very believable and very well written. I really enjoyed your description of Pansy applying her make-up and it really was a wonderful little piece. Very sad conclusion.

Good Job :)
Msllamalover chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I think I totally just sent you the wrong review, far too mediocre. I ADORED this, Kristen. I sat with my mouth open in wonderment, the way you interpreted her, the way her character and thoughts developed just took my breath away. Amazing. Wonderful. Wow.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Lovely. Sad, but well executed.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Dark... Also, a double preposition made my eye twitch. Try to avoid double prepositions in the future. Lovely story. I like how you seperated her thoughts from her actions.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Beautiful! THis was fantastic! I loved the description of the makeup, and then Pansy's actual thoughts in parenthesis. Beautiful job! I loved how her parents never loved her, how she & Draco were engaged but he broke it off to marry a blood traitor-amazing job! I loved it!
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow. I'm just out of words.

Though I really love Draco/Astoria - Pansy Parkinson has a fond place in my heart. I think she's one of those misinterpretated characters.

This was fantastic. Absolutely loved it - you did an amazing job on this!

Keep Writing!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That. Was. Brilliant. I loved it! :D The way you wrote this is amazingly done.

Strawberry xx