Reviews for The Parsonage Attic
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh my gosh, this is perfect! You have both Catherine and Henry totally in character, and Catherine's imagination is never to have a limit! To parody your ending, she always remained a gothic lover, we can assume.
AustenAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/17
Brilliant! Perfect little bit of fluff between Henry and Catherine. I love the one-liner at the end. Again I say, BRILLIANT!
Lady Francesca Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/10
I love Northanger Abbey and you capture Henry and Catherine really well! It's so sweet.
Muriel Orme chapter 1 . 1/19
this is not supposed to be serious review, so: aawwwwwwwwwwwww that's hella cute!
SafiaCrawley chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Nice romance between Henry and Catherine . sweet !
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haha, cute! Please write more NA fanfics.
VaticanCameos123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is so good, the closing sentence really made me smile. Your parodying of the gothic really fits in with Austen's style, and I think you got Catherine right :) There aren't many NA fics, so I'm glad that there are fics like this!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
GRIN
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE Northanger Abbey and totally agree with you on it. I think people just don't get how funny and ironic it is and that's why it's not as popular as the others.

In this, I love that Catherine is still freaking herself out, and that Henry is as indulgent with her as ever. I have to say, gothic novel or not-I'd be freaked out to hear scratching, too; the rational explanation for it (a rat, probably) would freak me out way more than a ghost would, LOL.

Nice job!
flykiki chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cute! Love that they were both very in-character
Meiko M chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Alright, I HAVE a fanfiction account but is being weird... oh well.

3 I absolutely LOVED this! It's sad to see there are only fourteen or so Northanger Abbey fanfictions, especially considering it's a wonderful novel.

You captured Catherine PERFECTLY, as well as Henry's teasing of her! _ I finished the book feeling as if I didn't get enough affection from the two that I wanted (as always), and you PERFECTLY satisfied that want. Thank you so much for deciding to write and post this! I'm a seriously picky fanfic writer due to the fact that a lot of authors don't get characters down right, and when they do the stories are ridiculous.

This, however, was WONDERFUL. It fit the characters perfectly, it was cute and sweet but still with a point, not too long, perfect description... yes. In general, wonderful.

3 Thank you yet again so much for deciding to share this. I for one am completely grateful. You're a FANTASTIC writer! I hope you decide to write more Northanger Abbey fanfictions in the future! If you were the one to write them, I know I'd love reading them! :3

And I can promise that I'd totally stick with it if you decided to write one, as well. So you have at the least one fan! Though, as I see, you have 21 reviews! Anyway, I'm getting off topic...

In general, WONDERFUL job! Thank you so much for deciding to write this :D. You are amazing.
secretsinger chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awww, so cute yet freaky... It is awesome
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Too bad they didn't figure out about the reason for such noise...

do keep writing!
Grace chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
What a really great story, you have a real talent. It was fab, such a brilliant idea for a story and there really isn't enough Northanger Abbey fanfiction out there. Keep up the good work!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was pretty good, and pretty spot-on, character-wise! :) I almost can't believe you're in high school - almost, except that my favourite cousin, who is also in high school, is an amazing budding writer herself.

Anyway! There's no PM link on your profile, so I'll just add-on spam this review: Since you're a historical novel fan (which I am too), specifically of Austen/Bronte, have you ever read anything by Elizabeth Gaskell? I've only just started with "North and South", which I think count as her most "romantic"-type novel, I think. Basically she's like a more serious, time-period, reality-based version of Austen/Bronte, IMO. Here's the Wikipedia link to the novel: en . wikipedia wiki/ North_and_South_ ( 1855 _novel ) [remove spaces - dumb FFnet]. But I wouldn't even have bothered if not for the 2004 BBC 4-part adaptation of the book that I randomly managed to catch on TV, and I thought it was absolutely fascinating... :) Here's the Wiki link for that too: en .wikipedia wiki / North_and_South_ ( 2004 _ TV_serial ) [remove spaces]

Wow, hope this wasn't too much for you... " Looking forward to hearing back! :)