Reviews for The Parsonage Attic
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I love how you captured Catherine's overactive imagination and her finding mystery after her marriage to Henry...Thanks for sharing!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
This is cute and the language is lovely. I would hope that Catherine would mature a bit over time, but watching her overreact is always amusing. And I like how you never resolve the mystery of what is making the scratching sounds.
CookandBaker chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This is really sweet! Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is perfect. Write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awesome!
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh my gosh, this is perfect! You have both Catherine and Henry totally in character, and Catherine's imagination is never to have a limit! To parody your ending, she always remained a gothic lover, we can assume.
AustenAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Brilliant! Perfect little bit of fluff between Henry and Catherine. I love the one-liner at the end. Again I say, BRILLIANT!
Lady Francesca Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I love Northanger Abbey and you capture Henry and Catherine really well! It's so sweet.
Muriel Orme chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
this is not supposed to be serious review, so: aawwwwwwwwwwwww that's hella cute!
Countess Of Grantham chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Nice romance between Henry and Catherine . sweet !
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haha, cute! Please write more NA fanfics.
VaticanCameos123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is so good, the closing sentence really made me smile. Your parodying of the gothic really fits in with Austen's style, and I think you got Catherine right :) There aren't many NA fics, so I'm glad that there are fics like this!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
GRIN
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE Northanger Abbey and totally agree with you on it. I think people just don't get how funny and ironic it is and that's why it's not as popular as the others.

In this, I love that Catherine is still freaking herself out, and that Henry is as indulgent with her as ever. I have to say, gothic novel or not-I'd be freaked out to hear scratching, too; the rational explanation for it (a rat, probably) would freak me out way more than a ghost would, LOL.

Nice job!
flykiki chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cute! Love that they were both very in-character