Reviews for No Children
linda12344 chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Loved this story.
Lisa 1214 chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
This is the second time I have read this fic of yours . I am not sure if I left any reviews before but shame on me if i didn't. A story like this deserves compliments - lots and lots of compliments. You understood House and Cuddy so much better than the writers did. Thank you for reminding me of the couple I feel in love with. Your story had the perfect blend of drama, romance and a bucket load of fun.
newdayz chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
OHHHH I would love to read a sequel to this!
JLCH chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Nice story.
lin12344 chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Very good story.
althea60 chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
absolutely LOVED this story! you write the characters beautifully! :) amazing stuff.
newsession chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
Thank you very much for that story. Great writing.
paulac45 chapter 16 . 3/5/2010
Absolutely LOVED it and going straight on to the sequel. Just one point didnt understand - no mention/resolution as to why House pushed her away so nastily after the funeral!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You are one of my fav writers' favs so I thought I would give it a go. You have my interest! I will carry on.
HillyHuddy chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
This was so beautiful! :)

You managed to keep Cuddy and House in character, all the time.

And that's really rare when it comes to FF.

I look forward to reading 'There will be no divorce'
Cleavage Queen chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
"Until that moment, he hadn’t known he had it in him to scream like a little girl."

and

"He was torn between throwing her out and getting duct tape for his mouth so he wouldn’t say anything that would make her leave."

Best lines in a fic!
noname267 chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
I liked this story. House loved is mother and loving Cuddy made help in his relationship with his dad. Very good .
dwgmommy chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
GREAT story. I have actually read quite a few of yours today and I love your writing. Very nice mix of description and dialog. I'm going to go start the next one! Keep up the great work!
confusedsarcasm chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
wow, the story was great, but what really kept me reading until 1:30 in the morning was your writing. from the on point and extremely in character dialouge to the metaphors, allusions, and everything else you would find in a rhetoric book, this had it all.

i especially apreciate your ability to make me laugh when theres not a sound in my house to be noted:

"You hate olives, especially the black ones. Oh my God, are you some kind of racist?”

"Enjoy your damn olives" and "i don't want to have sex with your feelings" were some of my favorites (there are too many to list it was all so great!) :D

i have nothing important to say other than 'wow' and thanks for writing. you have some real talent here and i greatly enjoyed reading this. keep doing what you're doing ;D
house chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
oh that was great ! really loved it ! the best think (in my opinion)is the way you describe the feelings and the kisses .. that really got through to me ..

but i think you described cuddy more bold than she really is . . like she would never go to his office and get drunk ... or offer herself to him that easily ... though i wish she did ! lol ...

but still , really great :)