Reviews for Legacy: Seniors, Freshmen, and a Learning Experience
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
OMG the story is so good. AMAZING . I can't wait to read that sequel. I just hope we could see more of well who really cares when there is BRONZESHIPPING in there and TENDERSHIPPING. Awww all the chapters were so damn cute. Write MORE PLEASE!
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Hey, I'm interested about the sequel of this story. Is it already up? And I like your story anyway...one of the ones that is written well without giving much away.
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
I was kinda wondering...if Marik is into football...and Bakura is into basketball...then what is Yami into? Honor Society?
Cutiebeary chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
I can not explain how much this story made me laugh and how much screenshots I took so I could send them to my friends so they could laugh too. :D I adored Bakura's character but mostly, the royal trio which was the absolutely best thing ever. I also adored the way Yugi becomes more relaxed with Yami, and when he bosses him around :). All in all, It was an awesome story, with an interesting plot, funny chapters, just enough drama and just enough reality. Really, amazing job! *0*
Scarlet Dupre chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
some good and some bad bullshit happened in this story
Scarlet Dupre chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
i love puppyshiping
RinPanaWaifu's chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
I'm so offended, my name is Kylie, I'm blonde, I want to be a vet when I get older, and a lot of people tell me I'm funny. When that girl showed up I was like "Hey that's my name!" But then she said the rest and I was like "Oh..."
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
This is precious i love it so much
Angel-the-hedge chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
this is interesting
WhiteAsukalover chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Hm interesting move Morie. I'll keep watch.
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
AMAZING! This is so good.
BooNat chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I read your sneak preview and I love it. *Obsessive fangirl hug*
sdcu chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
WRITE A SEQUEL!
The Crystal Pen chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Aw I'll be checking out the sequel.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Why is Marik's last name Tokoshie?