Reviews for Legacy: Seniors, Freshmen, and a Learning Experience
RinPanaWaifu's chapter 5 . 7/19
I'm so offended, my name is Kylie, I'm blonde, I want to be a vet when I get older, and a lot of people tell me I'm funny. When that girl showed up I was like "Hey that's my name!" But then she said the rest and I was like "Oh..."
This is precious i love it so much
Angel-the-hedge chapter 14 . 6/6
this is interesting
WhiteAsukalover chapter 14 . 6/5
Hm interesting move Morie. I'll keep watch.
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
AMAZING! This is so good.
animegirl516 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I read your sneak preview and I love it. *Obsessive fangirl hug*
sdcu chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
The Crystal Pen chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Aw I'll be checking out the sequel.
The Genesis Riddle chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Why is Marik's last name Tokoshie?
YuugiYY chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Um, sneak peek? you mean theres more? there better be, dont worry i will check so dont go answering unless there isnt a sequel
Kukiko-Rei chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Lol, Joey seriously cannot sense that the girl was flirting with him? Hard to believe! Is there something in your eye? Haha! Love your stories!
samaurai chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
A sequel would be awesome.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
I loved reading this. I know they're not the least bit rare, but I've always had a certain fondness for High School AUs, especially if they're well-done. The writing wasn't perfect, but it did improve quite a bit throughout the story, and there were no super distracting spelling or grammar mistakes.

I really liked your characterizations, and the different troubles you had the pairings go through were interesting and creative. I'm off to go read the sequel, because I can't just leave it at this, now, can I? Great job and keep up the good work!
Noa Nee chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I hav a Q. If Marik was the living dead in his living room then how was he at PE with Bakura and Ryou?
Noa Nee chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Very good yet again but in this part here "Aina," he said impatiently, "Do you want to cooperate and get your daughter back or not?" it seems like it would make more sense if it read " the officer said" because otherwise it looks like Bakura's talking