Reviews for Remember me
L HAS A LITTLE SISTER? FAMILY REUNION TIME! And love! XD

PLEEAASSE UPDAAATE!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Who is Kevin? I expected Light to wake up in a hospital, if at all.

~ In the light was a silhouette. No more than a blur really but it was enough.

Whose silhouette was it?

Light might have lost all his personal memories, but he still has knowledge (how to walk, to speak; he doesn't ask what is 'memory' or 'river') and intelligence. He will want to know who he was and what happened to him, since neither river nor cold would explain memory loss, especially so full.

I expected Misa to be more clever when Ryuuzaki asked her what Light talked with her about. Something like: "You are a pervert! It's personal conversation!" or "If you needed to know, you would have already bugged the phones".

~ "Not to mention I…" 'Already have someone I like.' His mind finished. For a moment his vision went black and his heart felt like it was being crushed.

Light remembers the pain of loving someone who doesn't believe him.

~ "Miss Amane I need to speak with you."

What have you found? Did any cameras catch the view of John and identify him as Light? Or did one of the 'construction workers' notice John with stunning resemblance to the lost Light?

Good luck. Though why the memories, erased by shinigami Ryuk, return... I suspect it's because the amount of memories is too huge to be blocked permanently.
Leo chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Oh Thank god another chapter has bee posted, what a relief! It was a bit sad because I quite like the story, but because it hadn't been updated in quite a long time I was starting to think that it had been discontinued.
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Well now, this story has a lot of engaging threads in it. It will be interesting to see where you take this. Despite a number of misspelled words and grammatical errors, you write a very compelling story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
raiTonight29 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
OMG. Updated! Yay! xD I have been waiting for this to pick itself up again! Please do finish this!

If L and Light meet OMG. I don't know what L would do. xD

Please update soon!
Brie-kun chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
omg! i wanna know if L finds Light! and if Light will remember anything!
liv chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
have to update! please D:
Leo chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I've been trying to find this fanfic for ages, i read it a few years ago but I couldn't remember what the name was. I finally find it again and find out that you are uploding again! YAY! THANK YOU!
ax girl chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
ooh i love this! its really exciting! you should totally make light meet l in the street and not recognize him at all. i just wanna see l flip out sand drag light around. XD i really hope yo write more on this! it makes me happy!
raiTonight29 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
GAWD! I love these types of fics! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna see how L and 'John's meeting shall turn out! Please!
Arlandi chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
omg! you have to update soon ! i mean like you HAVE to :) i can recognise a good fic when i see it and this is one of them ;)
dragon chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
this is great i hope u update i want 2 know more
katakuna95 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I like it so far! Please update!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
This story is awesome so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon. About the story about L's sister I'm not really keen on OC but if it's LxLight I would take a look lol but I don't like it if the OC is in the major pairing.
Toraus chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
This is a good story so far! -