Reviews for Defining Death
Lady Rosslyn chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm fully aware that this story is two and a half years old, but I just came across this the other day and had to share how much I've enjoyed this story! It was REALLY good, and very well-written! This is exactly how I could imagine Greg and Sara's responses to something like this!

Is there any chance that, even though the story is almost three years old, "Hotel California" might come out of limbo anytime soon? :)

Great work, and I can't wait to read your other stories!

~ Ross
goblz chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hahaha! That was awesome!
luft chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
haha, i actually enjoyed this story!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
dun dun dun! tehe well done!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
dramione12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008

This is freaky! lol

loved it!
Aspen-SiredBySpike chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was truly amazing. In my opinion, your best work next to "Finding Mr. Hyde". I really can't wait for the companion piece. And finally! Someone else has read Bunnicula!

aussieforgood chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
OMG that was totally awesome. You had me LMAO when they were in the car and Greg was convinced he was dead, and the twist at the end..I"m speechless...Greggo a vampire LOL..Spooky

Plus I have to admit that I'm glad that you had a tiny bit of GSR in there, but even without it, the fic would still be awesome :D
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, I love this story! Greg was so adorable, and I loved the "Bunnicula" line. Please make a sequel!
vv chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
o sequel sequel!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
An amusing story with a rather tantalizing twist at the end. I could easily envision a sequel, perhaps a crossover with Forever Knight. (Author - PM for thoughts if interested) But whether or not, I thank you for sharing this one with us.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hehe, he's a vampire!

nice twist, i quite liked it, i guess its good then that he works the night shift!
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome story. And you really started out quick and with a perfect intro.

"He reasoned that he did almost look good enough to eat. He couldn’t really blame his vampiric lover. He was sexy, after all." So true. I would definitely eat Greg.

This story had me laughing out loud so much that my whole family started staring.

Very insightful, and a perfect blend of humor and insight. It said a lot about the characters, but still managed to be laugh-out-loud-hilarious. Great job!