Reviews for Another Simple Question
October103 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I'm almost positive I;ve read about a million Dasey wedding scenes and although they were romantic and cute, like all of us fans want, your wedding scene was absolutely PERFECT. Casey's show breaking was just halarious and I'd completely forgotten about the whole seeing the bride before the wedding superstition and when Casey blamed her shoe breaking on that, just made it perfect. lol, this story was great and it definitely tied up loose ends, even though I sooo wasn't complaining about how 'A Simple Question' ended (:

Great job, I absolutely LOVED this (:
Pointless.Love chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A really good dasey wedding. Cute, funny and just like them :)

Good job :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh that was amazing! I loved it!

too bad you can't have a little part when Casey tells Derek about the news from the beginning (Would have loved to see his reaction).

The incident at the alter was hilarious! I did laugh like Derek.

Outstanding job!
destiny's time chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
that really was a derek and casey situation
BlessyJahne chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lmao! HAHAHAHA You gotta love Derek and Casey..

now my fanfic reading is complete.. I've seen Derek & Casey's actual wedding.. haha hilarious as heck!

AWESOME WORK
reading book worm girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
fighting during the wedding? hilarious!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
LOL...another great story! I love the shoe breaking thing! Classic Derek and Casey...again you captured the true characters!
jennabennaflyz chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
LOVE IT THE BEST! xD
monkey-monkey-underpants07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
ha ha ha! oh my! that was hilariously awesome! i loved every little second and detail of it! i'm still laughing! leave it to derek and casey to argue at the alter-totally in character :)

that was amazing!

a few details i particularly loved...lizzie marrying stefan, the switch between bickering and lovey dovey that is totally perfect dasey and the heel breaking and of coarse the situation the ensued as a result. :)

oh and this moment:

'While the minister was taken aback by the sudden ensuing bickering between the bride and groom, he was reassured by the knowing smiles the guests had upon their faces while they waited patiently for the wedding to continue. The guests had no doubt that everything would be okay and that the couple would last despite the screaming of the bride and the laughter coming from the groom. They were Derek and Casey.'

it was awesome! especially the last line. 'they were Derek and Casey' ha ha! thats totally how it would be too. :)
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! The romantic stuff was very nice, but the moment that Casey's heel broke, I knew that this was a great Dasey story! *laughs* The end was perfect - I loved it!
ericaoutloud chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Awesome just like the last one! I loved every part of this. Especially the end. i was laughing so hard. That was too perfect. That would seriously happen to Casey on her weding day [with the shoe]. Great job...again! :]

~erica
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i loved it! how original to have them fight at the altar, i loved it! totally awesome! and completly original!
ForevrJaci chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this, as well as the first story Simple Question. It was so entertaining with the comedy being dead on and the romantic sections being exactly what typical "Dasey" should be - GREAT JOB!
CullenCrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was great! Love your style of writing. You should write more on this story!
Enx2103 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008