Reviews for We Grow Accustomed to the Dark
flikaroo chapter 1 . 4/10
Interesting drabble, Donnie and Leo both have a point.
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hmmm...something to think about...
saralinda chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Not weird at all-very poignant. You don't usually see Leo getting melancholy, but he's got to sometimes, right? I enjoyed it a lot!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
it was a little weird, but nice brother bonding.

TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
*laughs* Leo sounds like me when I start getting to philosophical and examining every detail and subdetail of a cartoon movie...It's like...I sort of get what he means...but mostly not. Yeah, gotta love it when someone decides to think too hard.
Akamery chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, that's so Leo yet not...does that make sense?

Lovies forever,

Elsiah chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wonderfully strange little fic. I really enjoyed the interaction between the brothers, and I loved the ending. It just seemed so... in character. It just seemed right. A very thought-provoking piece. Awesome job!

Darlantana chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hm. I saw the strangest movie at Sundance about a couple of people each had a special ability-one could eat darkness (symbolized by bugs) and the other who would eat light (also bugs). This has the same flavor...baffling, but makes you think :D Great job!
Cotton Candy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
hat was strange, but good at the same time. Shows you have to blow off steam and can't keep things bottled up all the time. Good hob.
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was really good. I like the stories that are just random moments between two or more of the brothers. It really reveals character and stuff like that. And in this case I think you did a wonderful job with the characters. I can really see something like that happening. Good job!
emrysmile chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very odd but thought-provoking nonetheless.

I have no clue how this idea came to you but good job on executing it so well. I'm sure in less talented hands this idea would have made no sense, but you made it crystal clear... after a while. :)

One little thing, as intelligent as Donnie is, shouldn't he have been more weirded out/confused at the beggining of the conversation? Maybe not actually, I'm just trying to find some constructive criticsm I suppose. Once again, you've made this impossible. Congratulations. :D

Anyways, very good use of subtle description in what is majorly a dialogue scene, and brilliant ending showing how such philisophical thoughts are only occassional for the turtles.

Your faithful but very confused reviewer,

Georgia M.
54Viruses chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
(Donnie to Leo) could you say that again... in English?

Actually, I got it. He did have a point there, and so did Donnie.

Interesting oneshot.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
A snippet of transcending thought, something random, something we all do, a question without purposeful intent, sort of like this one...Why are we here?

It's more rhetorical than pointed.

And light hurts any of us if we stare hard and long enough into it's piercing glow. Pure light is impossible to endure, regardless if your human or mutant.

Nice little one-shot! I love your characterizations, too. Very well done! :0)

Be blessed,