Reviews for Scarification
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Such a great chapter I think it was amazing. Loved how you wrote it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Thanks for putting this up. This story kind of haunted and bewitched me, but I never favorited it. Glad I found it again. Just like I remembered.
Nika hino chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Oh my god. So good.
It was so torturous for both of them. They are shells.
thisbitch chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
It wasnt really shown in jk rowlings storyline but i imagine harry to be this jealous pain hungry boy who falls for the wrong person, you have taken this to a whole new level with a man who no one thought would ever allow himself to have these feelings for a boy who fights against his cause.
for this, i thankyou

keep writing, you have serious talent

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
ArtemisTheGrim chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
i loved every bit of this story. the drama and love was just so damn good
B2J chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
wow! i loved it.

it was written in such a way that made me long for more and i can feel the need and the hurt and everything you made them go through.

it was beautiful and strong and loveable and perfect in a way that made it be more than what it is.

thank you.
Threadbare Threnody chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
*happy sigh* Love this story sooo much!
cethmistmyk chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Fascinating. :-)
aliamihai chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Hello, there! I've been reading fanfic stories for some time now, and not just stories written for the characters of "Harry Potter". I've read some amazing stories, which make you feel either powerful, or in love, lost, sad, thrilled... stories which make you actually experience the feelings of the characters, which stay with you even when you are not in front of the computer. But I have to say... I'm impressed! Your story is so dark and yet so radiant. I don't know if I can explain it well. It's contagious. One doesn't really understand the feeling of "obsession" unless one experiences it. And I know about obsession... so I must plead with you, I must ask you to write a sequel; which I'm pretty sure is a hell of a thing to do. But, who knows, maybe you will. And maybe, if it is not too much to ask, it will have a happy ending :) After all, I am a romantic at heart. So... keep up the good work! And let the muse come to you!...
SweetlyDesolated chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Dark and haunting. I like it. Nice job on the sex scenes and the interaction between all the different characters.

Threadbare Threnody chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I can hardly believe how good your writing is. I didn't think I'd find anything that good on FF. Your descriptions, your word choice, your metaphors...ARGH, you make me want to flush all my own tripe down the toilet. *hangs head* Not to mention the sexual tension was so white-hot I think I got burned! Please please please keep writing.
JaysInk chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
That was fantastic. You have a powerful writing style.

I love and hated you left it there. but I can see why you did.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! seriously, i agree w/ Clanflanman (did i get that right? he's one of yur other reviewers): it would be pretty hard to write a sequel to this. I mean, that's not to say that i doubt yur writing abilities or that a sequel would not be welcomed w/ HUGE open arms, but...well, i mean, u kinda wrapped it up in some nice, gothic and bloody, frayed bow, so...i'd say it's done. I would totally ADORE reading more of it, in fact i'm already begging for it, but i'll totally understand if u just leave it as it is - an amazing story w/o any need to hash it more than this. way to go. this story will probably stay w/ me forever now. There are some stories that are good, some that are great, but the best stay w/ you . Nice job.

keep on writing,