Reviews for Our Artistic Ways
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
/gross sobbing everywhere
Uwah, Deidara and Sakura are so adorbs. Q AQ I miss Cyn's stories. Should revisit the Silver Linings one.

AND OMIGOD ITACHI LEFT HER THE HOUSE GROSSER SOBBINGH
delicate.desires chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Eeeep! I absolutely loved these. (: Great job! Kaya is absolutely adorable.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
i love you! you create the most wonderful stories ever! thank you so much for existing
Tri17 chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
This was such a cute and light-hearted story. It was a perfect conclusion fic to Silver Lining. You've done an absolutely amazing job with this. I'm really impressed and I thoroughly enjoyed myself reading this. Awesome!
Akatsuki no Uso chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
Nice follow up to Silver Lining. I think you did Cynchicks' fic justice and did great keeping the characters the way she wrote them.
Serendipithy chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
I love the end to this one. :)

A cute, fluffy, and original idea!
daerey chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Wait, so who is Kisame's girlfriend?

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, am I? Or is she an OC?
Destiny chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Wow I love this story! The interactions between mom, dad and daughter are so adorable. You also kept everyone in character very well. Are you thinking of doing a continuation of this? I would definitely look forward to it :)
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
hahahahahaha! so much for their ideas
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
beautifully bitter
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
squeals cuuute!
Little Miss Dei chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved how you wrote this story in Kaya's point of view and how she portrayed everything. This story was really great and I loved it so much!
black55widow chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
That was a truly special chapter. Her first bomb.
red.masenko chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
That was truly amazing! I can see why Cynchick allowed you to write a continuation.. Because you pulled it off flawlessly!

I absolutely love the way the characters were written, and the nicknames Deidara gave the boys ;)

Wonderful work and don't ever stop writing! :)
red.masenko chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Aw doesn't history just love repeating itself?

Great chapter! And Kazuki and Toshio.. Thinking about them is so sad. How their fathers died and everything :(