Reviews for Vola Morten and the Secret Diary
UberLoopy chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
"But I'll get soot all over me!" I thought that line in THE MOST priceless way possible. Like, really. It was priceless in my mind. Something every eleven year old witch should say when they don't want to travel by floo powder D

Love it. And I'm glad you posted it allreadyy.

JL
marisky130 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
I loved it, I hope you update soon. Thank you for reading Callie, Draco, an You Know Who; I'll be updating in the next few days the next couple of chapters.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love your story so far, keep up the good writing:)

Adventure-Seeking-Juliet
UberLoopy chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Nice chaptah.
the moon is my friend chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
this story was really good, and i sadly have no better way 2 spend my free time than reading good fanfic(yes that does include putting off my homework), so plz reward us all with more chapters 2 come.
UberLoopy chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Cute.
UberLoopy chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Heyy, one of the girls i sit with bought salad. She thought it was gross and paid one of the boys to eat it for a dollor. ANd they put lots of italian dressing on it, and he was italian, and we thought it was funny. and then, at the end,he ate-drank the excess dressing. and halfway through he was like "FRUIT BREAK" and took a bite of his apple he was eating before. It was pretty funny.

oh yeah, it was lamar callahan or somethin like that.

and i like the story!
UberLoopy chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
THis is great!

Please update son.
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Interesting...

Oh dear... i just read back a bit and realized she was Voldy's daughter... that's a bit scary.

Please update son. I wanna see what happens!