Reviews for Going for the Gold
Is Bella in danger?
Emmett and Rose?
ItsAPugLover chapter 4 . 10/20/2021
I love how a few chapters ago he was trashing Jacob for the way he talked about women when all I've seen Edward do is talk badly about women as well. Honey, your misogyny is showing!
Flora Mile chapter 23 . 8/19/2021
Loved your story, all of it!
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 8/10/2021
I loved this story. I can't believe that I've never read it before. It was amazing.
Mickey Hall
Dame Ecrivain chapter 21 . 7/28/2021
Of course I just had to read this fantastic story again during the Tokyo Olympics!
Enjoyed it just as much as the first few times I read it.
Thanks for sharing your talent with the FanFiction community.
leinchen chapter 21 . 1/7/2021
Hi there,
I just stumbled over your story yesterday and - more or less - read in it one go ...
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
MissWM chapter 21 . 9/11/2020
this was so so good. loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
It is a great story. Thanks you for sharing.
33333 chapter 23 . 1/18/2020
I'm new to the Twilight Fandom and this is my first twilight fanfiction. I have to say even as a normal story, it's pretty good. I love how you explained their thoughts and actions. Thanks for this story and I hope you keep writing.
RileyJRose chapter 22 . 10/13/2019
You probably don’t check this website for reviews anymore but I thought I’d leave one anyways. It feels cheesy but this story always leaves me tears. I have read it probably once a year since you published it and looked you up on Kindle for the first time tonight.
I’m so happy for all the success you’ve had the past five years. As a fellow Oregonian I love seeing local authors and artists excel. This will continue to be one of my favorite Olympic Twilight stories. I wish you all the best in North Carolina and your future endeavors.
Cheers.
Aleksandra24 chapter 21 . 9/29/2019
Little too short for my standards but I really like it. plot little different than the others I usually read. Good and solid. I love your shy and confident Edward in one person.
Noy chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Yeah... Because the name "Jacob Black" really screams spanish of course. Wouldn't it have been less stupid to have him be from an english speaking country ?
twidorkxx16 chapter 7 . 7/20/2019