Reviews for Going for the Gold
leinchen chapter 21 . 1/7
Hi there,
I just stumbled over your story yesterday and - more or less - read in it one go ...
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
MissWM chapter 21 . 9/11/2020
this was so so good. loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2020
It is a great story. Thanks you for sharing.
33333 chapter 23 . 1/18/2020
I'm new to the Twilight Fandom and this is my first twilight fanfiction. I have to say even as a normal story, it's pretty good. I love how you explained their thoughts and actions. Thanks for this story and I hope you keep writing.
RileyJRose chapter 22 . 10/13/2019
You probably don’t check this website for reviews anymore but I thought I’d leave one anyways. It feels cheesy but this story always leaves me tears. I have read it probably once a year since you published it and looked you up on Kindle for the first time tonight.
I’m so happy for all the success you’ve had the past five years. As a fellow Oregonian I love seeing local authors and artists excel. This will continue to be one of my favorite Olympic Twilight stories. I wish you all the best in North Carolina and your future endeavors.
Cheers.
Aleksandra24 chapter 21 . 9/29/2019
Little too short for my standards but I really like it. plot little different than the others I usually read. Good and solid. I love your shy and confident Edward in one person.
Noy chapter 2 . 8/1/2019
Yeah... Because the name "Jacob Black" really screams spanish of course. Wouldn't it have been less stupid to have him be from an english speaking country ?
twidorkxx16 chapter 7 . 7/20/2019
it a nice story
Titus Agatha chapter 21 . 2/10/2019
atnice story
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 11/26/2018
Oh no! It’s almost over already?! Damn! I love this Family Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/25/2018
Good for you Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 11/20/2018
Are two of you writing this?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2018