Reviews for Going for the Gold
KoverKat08 chapter 3 . 8/15
Bella is so awkward... She reminds me of someone I know.
The date was so funny!
KoverKat08 chapter 1 . 8/15
I'm hooked. Badly. And its just the first chapter!
phoebewry chapter 1 . 3/18
I LOVE this story! I've read this three times, going forth
blb1000 chapter 16 . 3/7
Well, maybe he will get to live an independent life in the future.
blb1000 chapter 14 . 3/6
Sweeeeet!
blb1000 chapter 13 . 3/6
If he stops swimming competitively, his eating habits could be a real challenge.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 3/6
We're paying for HIM to sleep.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/5
Kinda sad that he lives his whole life for a few swim meets. Then what?
I was Doubtful when I saw that this was Jacobs pov, but this was amazing! Its writers that you that help me to master my own technique :D
Calle chapter 1 . 1/23
O jesus, you and a person named Jenny0719 are so good! She's actually how I found you...You were in here favorites! NOW I HAVE 2 PEOPLE TO STALK :D
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 21 . 12/27/2017
Awwww I wish we saw more of stephanie. She seemed like a superstar.
While it was a bumpy ride at the end, I loved this story from start to finish. It felt so real and it was truly amazing. I loved the characters and I couldn't put it down.
While Bella crushed my heart and I wasn't really able to trust her again in the end (or like her), I am so happy that Edward got his happy ending.
I loved the story and I hope I didn't offend you with any of my reviews! I know I can get a little caught up with the emotions of the story. But I loved it and all of your stories were truly amazing! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
Yeah while I fell deeper in love with Edward in this chapter, my disappointment just grew for Bella.
He has never once lied to her or indicated hat his feelings weren't genuine, and yet even when he's standing in front of her-after she abandoned him and hurt him so much-she is still talking about how she has doubt for him and thought he would just get over her.
Does she know him at all?
Because I don't think she does.
I don't know how he can't be mad at her either. She left him, continually doubted him, and then even when he's standing in front of her, professing his love for her, she still doubts him!
I don't think that after everything, that she deserved him. He was the one who out his heart on his sleeve, and it was continually trampled on by Bella. I feel like, after all the hurt that she caused, she should have been the one to go after him. And even after he said he loved her, her answer was about her doubting him, and it just made me sad for Edward.
While I love this story, Bella has changed in my eyes and I wish that she deserved Edward more.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
God I freaking loved this story from the start. It was sweet, I love the characters, and the love story was heartfelt and amazing.
I literally love Edward.
And I used to like Bella.
But now I kind of find her horrible. I don't think that she cares about Edward. Because honestly, how could you care about anyone if you just leave them after they tell you they love you, they propose, and they have been vulnerable and honest with you the entire week. Yes it was too soon for him to propose, but she could have at least given him enough respect to talk to him. Instead she ran away, which was so completely cruel to Edward.
I don't know how you could claim to care about, even love someone, when you treat them horribly and abandon them.
I though Bella was so sweet and she loved Edward, but now I'm not sure who she is.
And I 100% wish that she was the one going after Edward. Because I don't think he should go after her. She's the one who left. The one who hurt him and left him without a word. It actually lowers my opinion of Bella even more that she doesn't even go after Edward after she's the one that hurt him.
I'm not sure right now if she deserves Edward, because she's done nothing to earn it.
So absolutely silly in love with Edward. Really disappointed with Bella because I thought she was amazing and perfect for Edward, not so much anymore.
Love the story and can't wait to finish!
Wendy chapter 20 . 12/13/2017
I hate "run away" Bella's. Its makes the reunion less sweet.
ttandme69 chapter 21 . 10/6/2017
I finally made it to read the epilogue! Wonderful story. Thanks you for the hard work and effort.

I hope that Tami and her child are doing well. Thanks again, Lisa