Reviews for Going for the Gold
OwnedByFiction chapter 21 . 6/30
Loved this story!
debba8 chapter 21 . 6/25
I just found and read this story all the way through today! Loved it so much!️
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 21 . 5/7
Loved Olympicward! But most of all Swimmerward! ;) haha. Loved reading every second aboit these two!
reachrathi chapter 23 . 4/12
Loved this story to peices!
Yay! One down, four more to go to his goal. I want him to win all six, cause I'm greedy like that. I loved that he locked eyes with her before the race. Loved that he found her eyes again after the race and winked at her. He was so excited to see her at the cool down pool too. Wondering what his controlling father is thinking, even though he has made sure she has access to him. Their first kiss was all kinds of hot and wonderful.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 4/1
Ha! That is funny that Stephanie went with frozen water over liquid water. Edward was so nervous for her, as a dad should be. It was nice to know they have been married for twenty years. Good ending. Thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 4/1
You got the point across that they really love each other. That has never been an issue. I know they do. However, with her disappearing act, I feel she will do it again. She never left because she loved him. She left because she's a coward. How do we, the reader, know she won't bolt all over again? With that looming in their background, it hard to invest in them coming out together, if that makes any sense. I suppose she disappointed me so much, that I don't trust her not to do it again.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/1
I have to say I'm not surprised that Bella sabotaged the relationship. I do have to say I am incredibly disappointed in her. She has a very warped sense of reality. I'm glad she still did the article. I was happy she quit her job. Very disappointed she quit Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/1
That chapter was amazing all the way up to the end of it. I'm so happy he decided to win that gold and not throw it away. I loved their very rushed date. Too cute, that they couldn't wait to get back to the room. Their first time was perfect. Their shared ILY's were wonderful too. Then he ruined everything by proposing. Why did he have to do that? He ruined the magnificent moment of their fist time and the I love you's. I'm glad she said no. She deserves the right timing, not a rushed in the moment proposal.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/1
Wow, Jacob went as far as to call Bella's slimed boss and he is who ratted them out. All to sell papers. I want her to write the most incredible article ever and then sell it to The NY Times. Hell, sell it to them, ESPN Magazine and Sports Illustrated. Make Laurent regrt telling Bella she's too loyal to quit. What a fool for poking her that way. I hope she told Edward that it was Jacob and her boss that sent the press over. With tomorrow's race being the final one, Jacob must be desperate at this point and I worry what he'll do. I'm very happy for Emmett and Rosalie. What a spectacular proposal. In front of that crowd. That was very fun to read. I'm so glad that Edward confided in bella how he felt about that sixth gold. What she said was profound and perfect. I just hope he heeds the advice and believes in himself. Perhaps Bella should tell Carlisle somehow. Allowing Carlisle to be the one to tell Edward himself that he'd be elated for his own son to take his record away. I know Carlisle would much rather it be Edward than any other man swimming.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/1
I'm so glad that Edward figured out just who set him and Bella up. It was great that he realized it right before the race and not during it. It fueled his race and got him an enormous win. Had he realized half way through the race, he may have faltered and who knows what would've happened. Either way, Jacob would've been gleeful. Carlisle ready to kil and Esme stepping up, was fantastic. Go Momma! She did a really good thing. Let's hope it really and truly got through to Carlisle. It sure seems to have.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/1
Well, we know exactly who told the press. I'm sure they were at every exit. Dickhead. At least she did the right thing and followed Edward's instructions on getting away. Then did good with calling Alice. Who in turn called Esme. With the two of them working together, let's hope it keeps Bella grounded and with Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/1
Wow, the tattoo perusal was hot as hell. I'm glad he maintained his need for her and thatbthey fell asleep. He truly does need to keep that energy saved.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/1
So happy the Americans wond against the Spaniards. Take that Jacob! It just fuels his ridiculous fire though. Alice once again reminding Bella not to sabotage her happiness, makes me worried that she may do just that. Especially if Jacob gets to her like he plans to. I have a feeling he will,tell her if she doesn't leave Edward alone, he'll report him for substance abuse. Bella's naivety will make her step away from Edward and he'll be confused and distracted. Which is exactly what Jacob wants.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/1
I think it is really irresponsible of Edward to not report Jacob for what he's done. This is not any old swim meet, it is the Olympics. If he's doing this at that level, it needs to be reported. Plus, he broke into the US Swim Team area to rule Edward up on purpose. That alone, is also grounds for getting sent home for unsportsmanlike conduct. If Edward wasn't so distracted by Bella, Carlisle would already know about this. Maybe he does? Maybe he saw what Jacob did? No, if he had he would've made sure to give Edward a new set of goggles. This gift he gave her really could've backfired. I'm happy she was elated about being in the middle of the pool. That she felt he may have freed her from her terror. I'm glad Edward finally got in his cooldown.
2,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »