Reviews for Going for the Gold
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 23 . 9/22
I liked it. Though not a fan of insecure Bella.
peacelovebre chapter 1 . 9/8
I love how descriptive you are! I'm feel like in right there. Great start!
lissaboss1993 chapter 21 . 8/22
I read this in 1day and now I have post great story depression it was Fantastic ! I loved it enough to not care about the few sentences that made no sense at all and the continuance error I noticed and usually those kinds of mistakes put me off from stories and I get annoyed with every sentence afterwards. fantastic story !
(but you don't need me to tell you guys that)
Great read for during the Olympics. Thanks for sharing.
jennayg123 chapter 21 . 8/14
Completely in love with this story. I couldn't stop reading it!
erika shoval chapter 23 . 8/14
THANKS
Where were The grandparents :(
Sassyvampmama chapter 23 . 8/12
Thanks for sharing.
ladymagna1100 chapter 21 . 8/11
Even though this fic came out 8 years ago, I just discovered it on the recommendation of a friend. It's a funny coincidence that the 2016 Olympics are occurring right now. Nice job on this story. Thanks for sharing it.
AndreCullen chapter 21 . 8/8
I loved this story! I love with all his characters but especially the love story of Edward and Bella. Thank you so much, it was wonderful story and kisses from Spain
ChristianMom54 chapter 21 . 8/6
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 8/6
Revisiting this story and rereading for the 3rd or 4th time because watching the swimming in Rio makes me nostalgic for Swimmerward3 this is still one of my all time favs!
ChasingAfterADream chapter 23 . 8/6
I read this story while you were still updating it back when the Beijing olympics was still going on. Read this story again during the London olympics and now came here to read this story again. Definitely still one of my faves.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 23 . 8/2
I read again this story with so much pleasure
moonbeam228 chapter 23 . 8/1
Congratulations! I can't wait to read the new story. I applaud you for writing something new instead of merely pulling this and changing the names. Though I don't often buy books I'll buy this one!
2,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »