Reviews for Going for the Gold
kalibean chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Such a sweet story...so glad I found it!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Amazing! :-)
Sleepless in Virginia chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
Absolutely fantastic - I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thankfully I can now move back on with my life ;-).

I am such a fan of Michael Phelps that I couldn't help imagining Edward as Michael. Although I did think the proposal was way too soon, and I did want to shoot Bella for running away, I loved the tension with Jake and the swim with Bella (awwww). I really enjoyed the story - it was perfect for my summer vacation - and I loved that I didn't have to wait for the updates (grin). Thanks for the escape!
Hopeful Smile chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
2012 olympics... Are you physic? Looking at Micheal phelps today... scratch my question you must be one. I love the story! I wish I read it when it was out but I didnt know about fanfiction back then . Love your story! To the max!
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
I love this story :)
Nehnah14 chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Yeah...I was completely right the first time around...This was the shit!

God did I want to slap Bella up something rotten! Seriously girl, there is only so much self deprecating one can take! Grow a pair, love!

Glad Edward didn't give up though. Kudos to him for going after her! At least HE has balls...

Er...Yeah, I realise how that sounds. *shrugs* it worked with what I was trying to say.
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Take 2 on reading this one.

Let's see if it's as good as I remember it...

(Damn, I got shivers running up and down my spine from sheer anticipation!)
Elliania chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Aww, I was so hoping for Bella to be amongst these reporters! I've never been so glad for Alice and her kick ass job, lol.
Cute ending, can't wait to read about the diner date slash interview.

Btw, I didn't comment last chapter, but I loved your Rosalie and Emmett ;)

Kat
Elliania chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
haha, loved Tyler's dance! XD

ooh, Jacob as a rival seems really dangerous.

I love how modest Edward is :)
Elliania chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hey.

I know this story is completed and all, but even though I had seen it around for a while, I never stopped to give it a try.

I don't know why the hell not!

I'm currently in a Olympics phase with the London 2012 games, and I remembered this fic, thinking it could be nice to read it now. I'm glad I did, because that first chapter was fun and interresting! I can't wait to see where you went with this story.

I'll drop reviews along the way :)

Kat
LulaGrace chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Cute story to read during the Games
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
you guys make a great team!
Jenbunniee29 chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
Loveeee
You'reMyAlibi chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
One of the sweetest stories I've read. I loved it! :)
mommy2kh chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I have spent the last few days glued to this story and loved every minute of it! I didn't know about it when it was being written but am so glad I got to read it now during the Olympics. Thanks for sharing it with us!
2,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »