Reviews for Going for the Gold
Furrie1994 chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
SO friggin Sweet!
astrogastro chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Okay, to be honest, I haven't had a chance to do more than skim this. However, I'm really excited about reading it when I am not running out the door in a few minutes, and fully intend to review more completely at some point.

For the moment, I'm adding it to my favorites so that I'll remember. I thought I'd leave a note, since I have issues with adding things to my favorites and alerts without reviewing. It seems so stalker-like and greedy. SO. Here I am, planning on reading soon, and very much enjoying your writing style thus far.
Tricia dSC chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Oh man... I absolutely LOVE this story! I love how they met, and how Edward's doing anything and everything he can to ensure that he can spend as much time with Bella. *Sigh* I also really love how aware the both of them are to their situation. Granted they're both enraptured in each other. The fact that Bella is aware of their time being limited [at least that's what she thinks], and Edward is already wary of reporters really does set up a nice, potential future conflict. I just hope Edward doesn't think Bella tricked him into liking her and divulging his secrets. I think that's kind of overused in stories where one person is famous, and the other person is somehow associated with the press. Besides, Edward trusts Bella too much to think that [rigghtt?]. I also am very fascinated by Carlisle's character. I can tell that he's a loving father, and Edward certainly believes that, but there are a lot of signs that show he's one tough ass coach. And what's with his reaction to Bella? I didn't know how to read that... is he supportive, or does he think she just wants a major story? Though I imagine after Bella's almost-career ending speech about getting a reporter from a bigger newspaper, Carlisle will see how genuine she is. *sigh* Alright, so I guess I'll be here... waiting for chapter nine. I hope you update son!
ggggggggggggg chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
I love the story, especially how you made Robert pattison his manager. i am one of the few people who actually thinks Robert Pattison is going to make an awesome edward, though i do think Alexis Bledel with Brown contacts would make a much better Bella.
cem1818 chapter 8 . 10/4/2008
UPDATE ASAP! UPDATE ASAPP! i loove this story! you have me hooked! edward as a gold medel swimmer-fans herself and whistles even though she cant in real life- woah! you made my day so much brighter! lol UPDATE ASAP!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
*melts into a puddle of goo* Yum... Kissing, licking tattoos, imagining Edward swimming the IM... just about makes me implode. Especially since I participate in swim league each summer and know exactly how the muscles look when they work that damn Butterfly stroke... and the breast stroke... and the freestyle... and backstroke... JUST SIMPLY DELICIOUSLY YUM-TASTIC!
mllesinistre chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
You guys are doing a fabulous job with this story. I find myself so involved with the storyline that during the last part of chapter 8 I pumped my fist into the air and yelled out "woho" when they kissed. I know I'm such a dork, but I don't care because I love this story.

Can't wait to read more.
CryHope chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
Guh... MORE PLEASE. Too cute and too sexy edward. And yes, I want to lick his Olympics rings as well...
DarkMagic10 chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
Yay, what an awesome first kiss! I definitely can't wait to read more about E&B's relationship!
SheCan'tDance chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Oh the Star Wars thing was just to much! I couldn't stop laughing!And Tyler in his birthday suit? I pray I never see that:P

Well awsmoe chapter!

Alexx :D
SheCan'tDance chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was awsome!

My first Olympic fanfic! And by far the best! Very enjoyable.

I can't wait to read more!
Anjie chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
That was such a great chapter! I
LIttLe SeReNdiPiTY chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
OMG! Luv it! update! ur amazing!
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
Found this story and I love it.

Gives me a mixture of Michael and Edward.

which is just too delicious.

Thanks ladies.
keisha294 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
yeah i am happy to see this story updated it is one of my faves! yeah can't wait for chat 9 and all the rest. thank you
2,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »