Reviews for Going for the Gold
Alice laughed chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
...My brain was firing at about a million times faster than it normally did and all I could process was, “wet muscles,”...

Yes yes yes. That's entirely awesome.
MyriadProBold chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I'm really enjoying this story. Please update soon.
imma vampire chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
gah! I love waking up, checking email and seeing THIS as a "Good Morning" wake up call! AHH! Freakin' yes!

I'm sorry, usually I'm a b*tch and half in the mornings but today, after reading that, I'm totally giddy so I'm all off balance and confused. haha. anyway, the tea kettle just squealed so I'll be going now, but fabulous chapter. I simply cannot wait for another one. I love the progress they are making.

;)

OH! and I forgot, congrates on taking up Volterra Rocks! I really enjoy that story and was sad to see she wouldn't be able to finish it. I'm a big fan of her other stories as well but I'm glad she picked authors to finish them. Can't wait to see what you do with it. :D

xo

Ariel Robyn

Imma Vampire
Cristygen chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Finally got a chance to read the update.

Hm, Carlisle definitely knows about Edwards intentions! And looks like he is happy for him! I'm so glad for that!

And they kissed! YEAH! Now I'm afraid about what might happen with Bella after that talk with Alice. Bella better not freak out and end things!

Can't wait for more!
oxsvcullenox555 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tnuccio chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
he he he ...I loved it. It was great...

Hurry Tami hurry!
brittybee93 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Edward is so adorable when he is around Bella. Can't wait for an update :)
aliaslover14 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Hehehe very steamy chapter!

I think the thing I am most looking forward to, is the swimming lessons. Those are going to be awesome...
HokieGrl00 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
I hope the next chapter is up soon! So good!
obssd-reader chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
m this was good. Sexy Edward in a swim suit with drops of water cascading down...so nice...thank you.

And the kiss...so sweet yet so hot.

Yea for you and Halo doing VR :)

I love this story so much, it's like living the Olympics all over. Good times, Good times!
barbarito chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
WOW! Loved this chapter HARD! That kiss was PERFECTION! They are both so sweet with eachother! Cnanot wait for more!
TwilightFan104 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Yeah! They got to kiss! That was so sweet. Love how you are building the dhemistry between them and how everyone is reacting to it. Hope carlisle does not dedide Bella is too much of a distraction. Hope Bella does not get nervous and back off. I love the drama. Update soon.

P.S. Can't wait to read more Volterra Rocks!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
so adorable! I love it! XD More please. Yay they kissed!
sweetswirlypop chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Sque! XD Exciting! Their first kiss! Carlisle and Esme seem to take their growing relationship well. :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
"And what forearms they were."

"I wanted to lick every ring."

OH GOD.

"Now will you stop talking so I can finally kiss you?"

Rar.