Reviews for Going for the Gold
yenafer chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
BB - congrats again on VR, that is AWESOME!

the dream - a naked groom and it's Edward - I'll take it!

Carlisle told security to let her in and talked her into going over to Edward...hm - HE SO KNOWS, wonder how far he'll let it go during the games?

The almost kiss! (who knew ROB would block the c*ck?) But then the kiss in the empty hall, wow. who knew just a kiss would be so fantastic and I'd be grinning ear to ear like a doof?

who knows?
distorted realities chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
YIPPE! The kiss! Finally. This is just so cute.
nuageblanc chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Nice! Cute kiss! can't wait for their relationship to grow and for the swimming lessons :-)

Very nice writing

Please update soon
JaspersAngel chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Brilliant job! Keep it up!

Abby
ARLverde chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I am totally in love with this story. Actually I am totally in love with all of your stories. I love how you bring the characters to life and have me giddy with anticipation for the next installment. I can't wait to see what develops looking forward to chapter eight.
flormi chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
this story is amazing!
dlhk chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
As I said before, I love this chapter. I love how excited Edward is about seeing Bella and working so closely w/ her. I am so glad he is able to finally stick up for himself and get what he wants. I can't wait to see where this is going. Even though Carlisle may suspect, he doesn't know for sure, but when Esme sees them, she will DEFINITELY know for sure. I can't wait for more. boo and tam, you ladies rock. -mommyofboth
nuageblanc chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
So nice!

Very good writing. Really original idea! I really don't know which athlete inspired you! ;-)

The characters seem all in character, except Carlisle who seems more severe and less friendly than in the book. It's also funny to see a friendly Rosalie, but the selfconfidence is still there.

Please update soon!

Nuage
4everangel chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
hi ladies, I figured this out finally. Thanks for that chapter. I am now pumped and ready for some waxin, swim lessons, and late night phone calls. And a gold speedo. Cause, I am ready to Go For the Gold.
TwilightFan104 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
That was a great chapter. Edward is so sweet. I loved how he was nervous to call and the hug at the end. I am eagerly awaiting the midnight talk and how they spend the first day together.

I hope that what Laurent said to Bella does not make her uneasy, even if he was right about her looks getting her the opportunity in some way.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Very good! I loved this chapter. I hope Laurent doesn't screw Bella and Edward over. That would be bad.
icy-reality chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Wow!

This is Actually my favourite Fic! Compliments, to both of you!

really, in this fiction I've found all of my passions in one: Reading, writing ( 'cause you're obviously writing this XD), Twilight and SWIMMING*_*

Update soon please!

KisseS

-Black Angel-
keisha294 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
more more more pretty please the chapters read so smoothly that they are done in a flash.i hope the next chapter is in the next few days. great job on bella's point of view. i can't wait for the midnight convo and for jacob to try to steal bella from edward or something like that i am sure.
Sarkule chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
awesome! thats an awesome chapter, and i don't like Laurent
imma vampire chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Ah! AMAZING! I loved this chapter!

I can't wait for more! I got home from a really long day at school then work and I just wanted to sleep then I checked my inbox and saw the little, "[FF New Chapter] Chapter 7, Goin..."

and I was like, what story is "goin..." and I started singing Cake, "She's going for distance... (etc.) and I was like, "Going for.. Going for the... GOLD! OH MY GOD AN UPDATE!"

lol. anyway.

I truly love this story. It is so entertaining to me and a very enjoyable read. Please please please update soon!

thanks so much!