Reviews for Going for the Gold
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Very good! I loved this chapter. I hope Laurent doesn't screw Bella and Edward over. That would be bad.
icy-reality chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Wow!

This is Actually my favourite Fic! Compliments, to both of you!

really, in this fiction I've found all of my passions in one: Reading, writing ( 'cause you're obviously writing this XD), Twilight and SWIMMING*_*

Update soon please!

KisseS

-Black Angel-
keisha294 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
more more more pretty please the chapters read so smoothly that they are done in a flash.i hope the next chapter is in the next few days. great job on bella's point of view. i can't wait for the midnight convo and for jacob to try to steal bella from edward or something like that i am sure.
Sarkule chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
awesome! thats an awesome chapter, and i don't like Laurent
imma vampire chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Ah! AMAZING! I loved this chapter!

I can't wait for more! I got home from a really long day at school then work and I just wanted to sleep then I checked my inbox and saw the little, "[FF New Chapter] Chapter 7, Goin..."

and I was like, what story is "goin..." and I started singing Cake, "She's going for distance... (etc.) and I was like, "Going for.. Going for the... GOLD! OH MY GOD AN UPDATE!"

lol. anyway.

I truly love this story. It is so entertaining to me and a very enjoyable read. Please please please update soon!

thanks so much!

-Ariel Robyn

Imma Vampire
Ambushed chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I'll update on here too. I must admit that I always get overly excited when I see a new update, then I realize that it is just the same thing. You would think that I would learn, but NNO!

Loved this. I always have a happy face when reading it. I keep thinking that there will be some drama in here (isn't that a must?)I just don't want it to happen to Edward while he is racing. He HAS to win all golds! A silver would be too much heart fail for me.
Pickledishkiller chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Yay! Naturally, I'd like to throw a flatiron at Laurent. Go figure. Great chapter, and this story is amazing. )I'm always glad to find the little note in my inbox about your updates.
LeechLover85 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Good chapter! I love that theyre going to spend so much time together! Can't wait to see what the first day looks like, I think that the time alone will be much more enjoyable :)
Emmah.Pattinson chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
bahah I loved how the manager was named Rob Pattinson!

that was epic!

and wonderful story! i'm officially obsessed.

keep those chapters coming!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Well, well, well, Laurent. Aren't we a little rude?

Not that I would necessarily shoot down whoreing myself to Edward right away...
brittybee93 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Yay! The story is developing so well! I can't wait until Bella starts the whole spend-every-minute-with-Edward thing!
lulabelljane chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
As if your Edward couldn't get any cuter...but then I read this chapter...and oh yes...he can! I loved how nervous he was calling her and then how beyond giddy he was once she came to meet with him and his dad and Rob! And that little hug he came her...aw! And wanting to call her if he couldn't sleep...double aww! Loved it as always!
abrapaige chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
like the story update soon
ninapolitan chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
I do honestly love this story and I love your characterization of Bella and Edward. Wonderful update!
bethann2103 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
I continue to LOVE this story. You girls are doing such an amazing job, I can't wait for more!
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »