Reviews for Going for the Gold
keisha294 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
i love love love this story. you make me so impatient for you both to add new chapters! lol. i think this is one of the most unique premises that i have read. using the olympics as inspiration totally works and i think your writing of bella and edward are very skillfully done and stay pretty close to the characterizations by ms. meyer. the characters are very interesting and i have to say i cannot wait for them to spend more time together and for the confrontation between edward and jacob, he is such a jerk in this story i love it! thank you so much!

keisha
Mousif chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
hahah I LOVE this!

It's such a wonderful idea, and I loved how you made Edward freak with Jessica. XD

Usually people will just be all "Bella Bella Bella" with Edward's POV. It's nice to see him affected my a beautiful woman other than Bella for once.

Can't wait for the rest!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! i love this story. i think it's hilarious how obviously you based this on michael phelps...genious. of course, i totaly think edward is MUCH hotter...:D
fightinsurfgrl chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Clever Edward! Yay! :) I love how Esme is totally in on it.
TwiFics chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
aw... way to go Edward! lol. I can't wait to hear Bella's reaction!
EbonyHearts chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
teehee! i love this story! even though i have no idea about anything that has to do with the Olympics. Its in China... there we go!

WHOO! Update!

(EBONYHEARTS)
jimemon chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Oh boy, this looks pretty promising. Loved the update girls :)
MinniMuffin chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Love it! AWESOME!
edwardsothalova chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
oh yeah! love how she is going to be with him all the time now! great chapter ladies! can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
CryHope chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Ah! Edward swimming is an IMAGE that I would love to see.

Please update soon! It's a great read and story thus far!
wordsaremyescape chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
YAY MORE EB SCREEN TIME! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
obssd-reader chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
This was great!

Edward gets to be with Bella, stands up to the all mighty Carlisle all in one.

I was worried back there when Bella said to enjoy life. Hard working athletes struggle sometimes with doing anything else. Ha, especially their coaches. :)

But, now Esme can fall in love with Bella, Carlisle too and ...yea!
lulabelljane chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I freaking love how Edward stood up to all of them and said it was Bella or nothing! So can't wait for that...sparks are going to fly even more! :)
barbarito chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Awesome! I am glad Edward fought for Bella to be his reporter! The sparks are going to fly! I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to all of this!
pippapear chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Ah, its official, I am in love with your Edward!

*sigh*!