Reviews for Going for the Gold
oxsvcullenox555 chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
aw so cute! please update son!
Kingslee chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Wonderful chapter. I love how sweet Edward was with the hug and asking if he could call her later.
u2ugly2nv chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
this story has truly won my heart. I feel at ease when I read this.
muggleinlove chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Great Chapter!

I can't wait for the next one!

barbarito chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
AWESOME! I reviewed over at but wanted to leave one here as well. Loved how nervous edward was when he called bella! Loved how he was so happy and excited to let her know that he chose her to interview and follow him around! They are so genuinely sweet with each other! That hug and how he asked her if he could call her if he was going to have a hard time sleeping! GAH! Great job!
imma vampire chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
oh my gosh. So I was totally stupid and was like, "Oh, I put this story on my story alerts already." but guess what. I didn't. I was like, hm... she said they would update about now... and all weekend I was waiting for it.. never came... So I decided to hunt it down again and found it and I am so very clearly going to put it on my alerts list because this may be my new favorite story. truly.

So I loved this chapter. It was well written and the vocabular was larger than the average story which I enjoyed. I can't wait for the next update because I have a feeling we are now getting into the heart of the story. So.. yay!

Can't wait! Loved it.

-Ariel Robyn

Imma Vampire
keisha294 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
i love love love this story. you make me so impatient for you both to add new chapters! lol. i think this is one of the most unique premises that i have read. using the olympics as inspiration totally works and i think your writing of bella and edward are very skillfully done and stay pretty close to the characterizations by ms. meyer. the characters are very interesting and i have to say i cannot wait for them to spend more time together and for the confrontation between edward and jacob, he is such a jerk in this story i love it! thank you so much!

Mousif chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
hahah I LOVE this!

It's such a wonderful idea, and I loved how you made Edward freak with Jessica. XD

Usually people will just be all "Bella Bella Bella" with Edward's POV. It's nice to see him affected my a beautiful woman other than Bella for once.

Can't wait for the rest!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! i love this story. i think it's hilarious how obviously you based this on michael phelps...genious. of course, i totaly think edward is MUCH hotter...:D
fightinsurfgrl chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
Clever Edward! Yay! :) I love how Esme is totally in on it.
TwiFics chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
aw... way to go Edward! lol. I can't wait to hear Bella's reaction!
EbonyHearts chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
teehee! i love this story! even though i have no idea about anything that has to do with the Olympics. Its in China... there we go!

WHOO! Update!

jimemon chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Oh boy, this looks pretty promising. Loved the update girls :)
MinniMuffin chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Love it! AWESOME!
edwardsothalova chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
oh yeah! love how she is going to be with him all the time now! great chapter ladies! can't wait for more!

2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »