Reviews for Going for the Gold
Emmah.Pattinson chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
woww. amazing chapter

edward is so sweet:)

great story. keep those chapters coming!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
awesome chapter cant wait to read more:]
wordsaremyescape chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
aw that was so cute! edward willing to teach her how to swim again. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
edwardsothalova chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
oh that was great! I loved dinner and the fact that they are so drawn to each other through trust! Major thing they both need for this relationship! Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxo

jennie
jdsk chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love this Edward. Not surprising, but I really do. This is a great way to show his character and give him some of the same qualities as his vamp counterpart.

I am so anxious to read more. You guys have set up a great story!

BXE forevah!
mimigirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I am disappointed...THAT THERE IS ONLY 5 CHAPTERS. Seriously, it is a good story and feels so life like because of the whole Micheal Phelps thing to it. Keep it up
jdsk chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I cannot believe you said "cockblock" in the story. I love you, B. Hard.

You know I have put off reading because I knew I would crave it so much. I know there is one more chapter and I am not going to be able to stand the waiting.

You guys are so good!
Abasketcase chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Heck yes that was awesome! Worth the wait! And as always, update soon! :)
emkath chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Amazing! please please please update soon so i can see what happens next i can't wait! this is definitely my new favourite story, and i love it when you write nice long chapters so i can get lost in the story for longer. ella and edward are written perfectly. update asap please!
muggleinlove chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
It's a wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!

Katie
birdee18 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Oh gosh, this was fantastic! It was nice to see Edward let his guard down and be so open with Bella. He was brutally honest, and I loved that he felt he could trust her even though he didn't know her very well. And oh yeah, he likes her too! I laughed when he ordered everything on the menu and at how much he ate! I truly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see where their relationship goes.
arbitrarygirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
i really like this story, not for any particular reason but i do. update again soon please!
solomon12345 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I seriously LOVE when you update because the story is so good. What I love about your story is that the plot still moves and you still take enough time to explain the details. It's very well-written. Update soon. :)
pencildrawings chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
awesome story! love the olympics and edward and bella! haha.
Bluesberryangel chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love it! So cute. I really enjoy your take on E & B. Their different from the books, but in a really good way.
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »