Reviews for Going for the Gold
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Clever Edward. :) Now he'll have Bella shadow him everywhere! Very nice set-up there.
distorted realities chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Total squeal, lemme tell you. I love it
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
fab! love the new development! i'm sure they will have some interesting things to talk about during their week together!
momma2three chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
yeah! bella gets to follow him around.
ScarlettLetters chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea! They'll get to spend so much time together. You're a very crafty pair! Hopefully they get some pool time! ;)
ninapolitan chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Fantastic! I'm so happy that you have them spending God knows how much time together now! Haha the Oregonian! Talk about small potatoes, but I love the little twist of fate.

Nice job!
Cristygen chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
A whole week with Edward! That's a dream come true! Hmm, Esme does seem to know. Mother knows best. ;)

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Oh good, I was afraid Prickdaddy- I mean, Carlisle- was going to insist on Jessica Rabbitt!
jbluvs2sing chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I was wondering how you guys were going to get them together all the time with Carlisle, Esme, and Rob around. Great chapter! Can't wait til more!
CallistoLexx chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Oh, this was beyond excellent, Boo! There are no words. Edward gets to spend time with Bella without having to sneak around to do it. This is just...dude, there are no words. I loved it.
aliaslover14 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Heheh great plot twist!
anuddaone chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
This is so good! Love your swimmer edward...

His attitude in this chapter feels very right!

Can't wait to read more!
ScarlettLetters chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Just read all 5 chapters. This will be a fun story although reading that Tanya was Rose's partner made me a little nervous. Foreshadowing? Edward and tats...very nice!
irishgirl32 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
AMAZINGNESS! You both are wonderful and oh my goodness I am so glad I came across this story I absolutly love it and cant wait to read more
imma vampire chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
GAH! So FANTASTIC! AH!

how often are your guys' updates? because this story is already on my top five favorites. I mean it. It's well written and whitty and well thought out. And it's about Olympic Swimmers! haha.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next update. so until then I think I'll read your other stories. :D

-Ariel Robyn