Reviews for Going for the Gold
Sarkule chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
awesome chapter :D i loved how it turned out!
OhCamilla chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
i truely adore this story!

its definately one of my favourites!

i love all the simple touches, they really do make it!

please update soon!

cammy x
Bella-with-the-blue-eyes chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
EEK! great plot twist.

Meg
emillythestrange chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
wow. i absolutely love this chapter! i love love love lov elov elov elov elov elov elov elovelove this story! and please please update soon!
kirster226 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Ahh. Yay. I enjoyed this chapter, but I was missing some good old Bella and Edward time. It's a great story! Oh, and do you have any kind of specific times you think ya'll will be updating? Maybe once a week, or on a certain day? Just curious.
SWEETASH229 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I love this story you guys are doing a great job!
u2ugly2nv chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I see his moms know that he may be in love. and his dad needs to lay off.

I can't wait for them to be together all the time, when he shadows her.
Pickledishkiller chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Awesomeness. Edwardian success. Looking forward to whatever you two put out next.
muggleinlove chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Yay for Bella!

Update soon!

Katie
dlhk chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
okay, I loved it. I loved that Edward stood up to Carlisle and to his parents. I loved that he told Rob to keep Jessica away from him. I'm so happy that he now gets to have Bella follow him around day and (hopefully) night for the next 1 1/2 weeks. So awesome. I think we need to have some "operation get into Edward's pants" in this story too, don't you think? -mommyofboth
Kingslee chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Great chapter, I love the new development! I can't wait to see what kind of problems Bella clumsiness cause.
lostmytrainofthought chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
hahaa yay!
tnuccio chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
great story! I'm enjoying it a lot!
Debussy-This chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Sweet, merciful Jesus.

Twinster, that was amazing. Seriously.

Seriously.

The interaction between Carlisle and Edward was PERFECT. Perfection, I say.

Your writing is amazing.

Just thought you should know.
TwilightFan104 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Another nice chapter. I loved how Edward stood up to Carlise and got his way. Both Esme and Carlise have an idea of why he asked for her, let's hope they like her and encourage it. I wonder how Bella will react to this new development? I look forward to the slow progress of their relationship as she cheers him on to Gold medal victory! I twill be even more fun as lonely Edward gets pulled into the fold of Bella's friends.
2,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »