Reviews for Going for the Gold
obssd-reader chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
This was great!

Edward gets to be with Bella, stands up to the all mighty Carlisle all in one.

I was worried back there when Bella said to enjoy life. Hard working athletes struggle sometimes with doing anything else. Ha, especially their coaches. :)

But, now Esme can fall in love with Bella, Carlisle too and ...yea!
lulabelljane chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I freaking love how Edward stood up to all of them and said it was Bella or nothing! So can't wait for that...sparks are going to fly even more! :)
barbarito chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Awesome! I am glad Edward fought for Bella to be his reporter! The sparks are going to fly! I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to all of this!
pippapear chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Ah, its official, I am in love with your Edward!

*sigh*!

Great chapter!

Cheers.
limona chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Awesome, awesome chapter. It reminded me of my high school swimming days.

And I love how Bella's and Edward are now going to be helping each other.
morethaniwanttobe chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Yes! (pumps fist in air) This is absolutely fantastic! Not only does Bella get her fantastic story for her paper, but she gets unlimited access to the sexiness that is Edward! Great chapter and a great plot development! As usual, I cannot wait for more. Thank you for yet another wonderful addition to the story.
Abasketcase chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Haha, I love how Edward was daydreaming about Bella's hair, and then he was all pissed when they interrupted him. Haha. Great chpater and I hope to see more soon! :)
Sarkule chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
awesome chapter :D i loved how it turned out!
OhCamilla chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
i truely adore this story!

its definately one of my favourites!

i love all the simple touches, they really do make it!

please update soon!

cammy x
Bella-with-the-blue-eyes chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
EEK! great plot twist.

Meg
emillythestrange chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
wow. i absolutely love this chapter! i love love love lov elov elov elov elov elov elov elovelove this story! and please please update soon!
kirster226 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Ahh. Yay. I enjoyed this chapter, but I was missing some good old Bella and Edward time. It's a great story! Oh, and do you have any kind of specific times you think ya'll will be updating? Maybe once a week, or on a certain day? Just curious.
SWEETASH229 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I love this story you guys are doing a great job!
u2ugly2nv chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I see his moms know that he may be in love. and his dad needs to lay off.

I can't wait for them to be together all the time, when he shadows her.
Pickledishkiller chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Awesomeness. Edwardian success. Looking forward to whatever you two put out next.
2,599 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 166 .. Last Next »