Reviews for Going for the Gold
Bluesberryangel chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love it! So cute. I really enjoy your take on E & B. Their different from the books, but in a really good way.
kms1979 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Nice chapter. I can't wait until he competes. Although I'm sure Jacob will be a tricky little bastard!
hopelesslydevotedtoedward123 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ome love it lol
dare2beDAZZLED chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ohh... i like it so far! update soon...

BB123
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
wow. i absolutely loved this chapter! i love love love love love love love love lov elove love lov elove love lov elovelove this chapter! and thanks for not giving up on this story even though the olympic games are long over. at least, not for another four years. but anyways, i love your determination and i love thw ay this story is written and i think you're one of the best authors in the entire fanfiction world!
jbluvs2sing chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! What a sweet relationship they are starting. I really like his appetite! You must have watched all of the news about Michael Phelp's appetite. Isn't it amazing what he eats? Thanks for the update on your story...now to leave a review for you over at twilighted!
ohxmyxria chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Very cute, though I think my favorite part was when Edward blushed. I will never got over how adorable it looks in my head. ]
Pickledishkiller chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
This was great. I loved the easy conversation, but I'm curious about how much Bella actually ends up putting in an article. Awesomeness. But... are you guys going to do the same chapter over in Edward's POV? Not that it isn't neat... it just gets repetitive when we really want to see what happens next. Yay for Edward experiencing life!
Bella-with-the-blue-eyes chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
AMAZING! UPDATE
lheartlibros chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
eek!, o i'm glad that he showed her how he feels
ninapolitan chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter! I'm getting Olymic fever all over again!
SWEETASH229 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
OMG I love this story. I'm always happy to see the new chapter when i check my email! update soon pretty please!
frumpy-v chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Ohh I love this vulnerable side of Edward that was revealed to Bella... they relate on a different plane, and she understands him! Can't wait for the actual meets now...
TwilightFan104 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Another great chapter. The chemistry you created between them was amazing. Edward is a true gentlemen. I liked the banter of questions and the pure honesty they both shared and the on-going support they want to offer to each other. The hand holding was super romantic. Swim lessons should be very hot!

I wonder how much grief he will get from his father for going to dinner with Bella. You know he will be mad but Esme will be estatic!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 5 . 9/15/2008