Reviews for Going for the Gold
SWEETASH229 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
OMG I love this story. I'm always happy to see the new chapter when i check my email! update soon pretty please!
frumpy-v chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Ohh I love this vulnerable side of Edward that was revealed to Bella... they relate on a different plane, and she understands him! Can't wait for the actual meets now...
TwilightFan104 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Another great chapter. The chemistry you created between them was amazing. Edward is a true gentlemen. I liked the banter of questions and the pure honesty they both shared and the on-going support they want to offer to each other. The hand holding was super romantic. Swim lessons should be very hot!

I wonder how much grief he will get from his father for going to dinner with Bella. You know he will be mad but Esme will be estatic!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 5 . 9/15/2008

Great chapter!
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Aw. That was great!
running.far16 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
that was really good. update soon
acirelemagne chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
sweet! loved the date!
morethaniwanttobe chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Yay! I am so glad that Edward actually opened up to Bella! Thanks for another great chapter. More, please?...
momma2three chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ah, no kiss? i guess it was just a interview though, lol.
Ambushed chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
That was the best hand holding scene in history! WOW! I'm going to go read it again! OK, I'm back (with another silly grin on my face!)

The dinner was good. I never doubted that it would be anything but good. I loved all the food. That would be funny to see being brought out. I liked that he waited for her to dishe up her plate, Esme taught him well.

The Q&A's were fun, and I'm glad there was one real honest answer from Edward.

I am nervous for him to go back to his room. I have a feeling that his dad will be waiting. I hope I'm wrong!
Debussy-This chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Everytime he winked I melted into a puddle. GAH.

I'm all giddy for Bella. That was muy excellante.
limona chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Fabulous chapter. And poor Bella- how hard it will now be for her to decide what she can include in her article without betraying Edward's trust.

I wonder how much of the food they ended up eating?
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
This chapter was so amazing...loved their dinner...the back and forth questions, opening up to each other, the hand holding...I was so loving it! And the swim lesson to come...oh! :)

Great job!