Reviews for Going for the Gold
Kingslee chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Great chapter, I loved the dinner scene. I love the idea of Edward teaching Bella to swim. Can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Sarkule chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
awesome! i love this story :D
Anjie chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Aww man I love this story! It's so adorable and just real you know? Your writing is truly incredible and I really can't wait for next chapter. Please, please update soon! ]
JeNnNn chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
woo! finally u updated

loll

just jokes, u have a life, i dont

]]

Offer still stands
Emmah.Pattinson chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
woww. amazing chapter

edward is so sweet:)

great story. keep those chapters coming!
mytwilightaddiction chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
awesome chapter cant wait to read more:]
wordsaremyescape chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
aw that was so cute! edward willing to teach her how to swim again. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
edwardsothalova chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
oh that was great! I loved dinner and the fact that they are so drawn to each other through trust! Major thing they both need for this relationship! Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxo

jennie
jdsk chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love this Edward. Not surprising, but I really do. This is a great way to show his character and give him some of the same qualities as his vamp counterpart.

I am so anxious to read more. You guys have set up a great story!

BXE forevah!
mimigirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I am disappointed...THAT THERE IS ONLY 5 CHAPTERS. Seriously, it is a good story and feels so life like because of the whole Micheal Phelps thing to it. Keep it up
jdsk chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I cannot believe you said "cockblock" in the story. I love you, B. Hard.

You know I have put off reading because I knew I would crave it so much. I know there is one more chapter and I am not going to be able to stand the waiting.

You guys are so good!
Abasketcase chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Heck yes that was awesome! Worth the wait! And as always, update soon! :)
emkath chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Amazing! please please please update soon so i can see what happens next i can't wait! this is definitely my new favourite story, and i love it when you write nice long chapters so i can get lost in the story for longer. ella and edward are written perfectly. update asap please!
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »