Reviews for Going for the Gold
frumpy-v chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Ahh good on Edward for getting his way! Poor Rob... gawd that would be AWFUL if it was Jessica trailing and simpering after him the whole time...
Tulips at Twilight chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Yea! Edward gets to have Bella follow him around. I'm glad Edward stood up to Carlisle for once. Lets hope Esme can see the budding relationship between Bella and Edward and can help facilitate it without Carlisle coming unglued. Cute chapter. Please update soon.
kuntrygal chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Another great chapter!
crzylady chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Yea! Oh Yea! It should be fun to see how Bella will react to her upcoming spotlight ;p
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I LOVE ANGRY YELLING EDWARD!

Great chapter. This story is great.
Ambushed chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
You have my undying love for all eternity now! It was out even before I had to go to the dentist! And I am so happy to have this wonderful story plot to go thru my head while I sit there getting my teeth cleaned. ;-)

Very clever in getting Edward & Bella together without causing big problems for all of them. Well, I'm sure there will be some problems, but not right away.

I love that he is excited to swim for Bella, not nervous. Very cute. And I love how Esme picked up right away that Bella was something special to him. And Carlisle got it too.

Thank you once agai for getting this out early!
LeechLover85 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Beth, Tami this was a good chapter, I'm glad Edward finally stood up to Carlisle! Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction will be to following Edward around for a week and a half :) I'm sure some downtime in his room will be required too huh?
geekgirlhope chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
This was beyond awesome. Edward stood up to Carlisle and got what he wanted in a way. And you set it up beautifully to have Edward and Bella spend lots and lots of time together.

Loved it. Maybe Carlisle isn't as bad as I thought we was. And he didn't cock block.
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Clever Edward. :) Now he'll have Bella shadow him everywhere! Very nice set-up there.
distorted realities chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Total squeal, lemme tell you. I love it
acirelemagne chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
fab! love the new development! i'm sure they will have some interesting things to talk about during their week together!
momma2three chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
yeah! bella gets to follow him around.
ScarlettLetters chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea! They'll get to spend so much time together. You're a very crafty pair! Hopefully they get some pool time! ;)
ninapolitan chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Fantastic! I'm so happy that you have them spending God knows how much time together now! Haha the Oregonian! Talk about small potatoes, but I love the little twist of fate.

Nice job!
Cristygen chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
A whole week with Edward! That's a dream come true! Hmm, Esme does seem to know. Mother knows best. ;)

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
2,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »