Reviews for Going for the Gold
Abasketcase chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Heck yes that was awesome! Worth the wait! And as always, update soon! :)
emkath chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Amazing! please please please update soon so i can see what happens next i can't wait! this is definitely my new favourite story, and i love it when you write nice long chapters so i can get lost in the story for longer. ella and edward are written perfectly. update asap please!
muggleinlove chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
It's a wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!

birdee18 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Oh gosh, this was fantastic! It was nice to see Edward let his guard down and be so open with Bella. He was brutally honest, and I loved that he felt he could trust her even though he didn't know her very well. And oh yeah, he likes her too! I laughed when he ordered everything on the menu and at how much he ate! I truly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see where their relationship goes.
arbitrarygirl chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
i really like this story, not for any particular reason but i do. update again soon please!
solomon12345 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I seriously LOVE when you update because the story is so good. What I love about your story is that the plot still moves and you still take enough time to explain the details. It's very well-written. Update soon. :)
pencildrawings chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
awesome story! love the olympics and edward and bella! haha.
Bluesberryangel chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love it! So cute. I really enjoy your take on E & B. Their different from the books, but in a really good way.
kms1979 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Nice chapter. I can't wait until he competes. Although I'm sure Jacob will be a tricky little bastard!
hopelesslydevotedtoedward123 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ome love it lol
dare2beDAZZLED chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
ohh... i like it so far! update soon...

emillythestrange chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
wow. i absolutely loved this chapter! i love love love love love love love love lov elove love lov elove love lov elovelove this chapter! and thanks for not giving up on this story even though the olympic games are long over. at least, not for another four years. but anyways, i love your determination and i love thw ay this story is written and i think you're one of the best authors in the entire fanfiction world!
jbluvs2sing chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! What a sweet relationship they are starting. I really like his appetite! You must have watched all of the news about Michael Phelp's appetite. Isn't it amazing what he eats? Thanks for the update on your to leave a review for you over at twilighted!
ohxmyxria chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Very cute, though I think my favorite part was when Edward blushed. I will never got over how adorable it looks in my head. ]
Pickledishkiller chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
This was great. I loved the easy conversation, but I'm curious about how much Bella actually ends up putting in an article. Awesomeness. But... are you guys going to do the same chapter over in Edward's POV? Not that it isn't neat... it just gets repetitive when we really want to see what happens next. Yay for Edward experiencing life!
2,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »