Reviews for Going for the Gold
MinniMuffin chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Great chapter! I hope Jacob won't try to steal bella from Edward...

Can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet again.
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i'm loving it! please update :D
le jen chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
haha

i can actually see him singing "It's Britney Bitch"

haha. this is great.

you should make him have a wet dream

make it a play on dreams... hahha.
crazyforedwardrn chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
love it, love it, love it bethaboo! LOL at Tyler shaking his thang! very detailed...awesome!
barbarito chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
OMG! Loved it! Poor Edward has some Bella on his mind! Cannot wait for them to meet up again. Jacob, waht a jerk!
fightinsurfgrl chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
You know I thought it was honestly great how you both collaborated on the first chapter but hey if it means more updates by all means do a chapter each. XD I love that Edward stood up to Jacob and pushed him in the pool. LOL Awesome.
Anjie chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Good story so far. I can't wait to see what else happens. ]
Ambushed chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Several chapters a DAY! You would have my undying love.

I like how you have Jacob as a swimming rival. Can't wait until he (jake) meets Bella and see how that rival starts to coem about.
GinnyW 31 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Oh, I'm so glad to see a new chapter. I enjoyed this. It's a nice set-up of Edward's characterisation. We got a glimpse before, but this is far more defined. :) I'm looking forward to more.
Debussy-This chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! That was amazing!

'It'll be a miracle if its not crap'

PSSH. You don't even know. Seriously, you totally owned it. I loved the interaction between Edward and his parents, you put a lot of depth in there. I'm loving how you are setting this up. And, as always, I enjoyed Jacob owned by Edward.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Twinster.
geekgirlhope chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Ahh poor Eddie can't focus, is all distracted. Love it.
kolfan88 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I'm really enjoying this story! I think it's my own crazy obsession with not only swimming but with Michael Phelps, Aaron Peirsol, and Ryan Lochte that makes this story so appealing to me..haha. But it wasn't very nice of you to take so long to update! Lol
acirelemagne chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Nice! I love that he is thinking about her so much! Can't wait til they meet up again!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Great idea for a story! Loved the Tyler scene as well as the Edward/Jacob rivalry.

Looking forward to reading more soon.
running.far16 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
your story is really good. keep it up.
2,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »