Reviews for Going for the Gold
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. Clumsy Bella is best Bella to me haha. Can't wait to read more!
mybookloveaffair chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Oh wow congrats on the book. I loved this story. It's amazing! So happy for these two :)
mysticfighter111 chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I'm so glad this fic was complete when I started reading. I was always expecting some new desaster - caused by the evil plotting mind of one Jacob Black - to happen. Loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing.
missie33 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwwwwweww
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
WOOOO HOOO! I am so happy for you as a writer and a reader!
bakergirl24 chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Awww. Never bet against Alice. LMAO. How sweet their daughter wins gold in snowboarding. What a great ending. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I am So glad Laurent got what was coming to him. Good riddance. Hell, maybe Bella can have his job now. LOL. I'm also glad Edward came out of the airport fully clothed. Ha ha. The two of them seem to be back on the same page once again. He should always make sure Bella is wearing socks. No more cold feet. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Well thank god one of them has a brain. LOL. Ironic about Jacob. LOL. He even accused Edward of cheating. Wow. I'm guessing Bella earned Carlisle's respect. Or he knows he is fighting a losing battle. Everyone but Bella knows that Edward is in love with her. She needs a bump on the head. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
LBelle chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
To add to what I said on your update under SOTF, please keep us updated for future works also.
bakergirl24 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Oh god, she said no? Is she gonna run? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Oh shit. Has Laurent been running crap about Bella and Edward? Of course Jacob would have something to do with it. I think he is going to try to blackmail her also. She better pull a Mean Girls and do a Burn Book. Meaning literally burn that book. As for Edward, I hope he doesn't throw that race. God, I wonder if Jacob is racing in it. That would just burn ass if he won it. He would gloat forever Edward choked would be his words to the press. Maybe Bella will spill ALL of the beans before the race. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
Does Carlisle REALLY want this for Edward or is this some way for him to be a part of the limelight. Kinda like reliving his dream. Hoping Edward can prolong it until he has had his fill. I think that is called a mid-life crises. Or Man-O-Pause. LMAO. Thank god Esme got to him first but I think it is far from over. If I were Bella I wouldn't want to be caught alone in a room with him for awhile. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I'm betting Jacob had EVERYTHING to do with the press finding out. He was thinking about it earlier. Glad Alice went to Esme. Lets just hope Carlisle doesn't do something to ruin it before hand. I can see him telling Bella that is she is not good for Edward right now. That she is a distraction. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Damn he keeps her up all night when she's in her own room he gets her in his and they sleep. There is something seriously wrong with that. No, not really. My husband is a ex-boxer and they REALLY believe in that no sex before a fight embargo. They swear if you do it, it will take your legs right out from under you in a fight. I always wondered if they were so conditioned to think it was true that they made it true? Kinda like a placebo effect? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Well Laurent is a persistent bloodhound isn't he? He kinda reminds me of a lawyer or an insurance agent. Out to screw everyone. LMAO. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
2,520 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »