Reviews for Going for the Gold
Possession chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
I just got it. Can't wait to read it. I'm thrilled for you. Good luck!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Bahaha Jessica Rabbitt haha. Edward is cute! Go get your girl! I want a sexy swimmer boy! :(
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha Emmett is awesome. Awwww poor Edward. Dang that sounds like a lot of food. She's in China she should've gotten Chinese food and sushi (I love sushi)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha lol Edward is awesome. He's not very cocky and love that you've loosely based him off of Michael Phelps! Big fan of his :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I have a feeling this is going to be a good one. Clumsy Bella is best Bella to me haha. Can't wait to read more!
mybookloveaffair chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
Oh wow congrats on the book. I loved this story. It's amazing! So happy for these two :)
mysticfighter111 chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I'm so glad this fic was complete when I started reading. I was always expecting some new desaster - caused by the evil plotting mind of one Jacob Black - to happen. Loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing.
missie33 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awwwwwweww
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
WOOOO HOOO! I am so happy for you as a writer and a reader!
bakergirl24 chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Awww. Never bet against Alice. LMAO. How sweet their daughter wins gold in snowboarding. What a great ending. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I am So glad Laurent got what was coming to him. Good riddance. Hell, maybe Bella can have his job now. LOL. I'm also glad Edward came out of the airport fully clothed. Ha ha. The two of them seem to be back on the same page once again. He should always make sure Bella is wearing socks. No more cold feet. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Well thank god one of them has a brain. LOL. Ironic about Jacob. LOL. He even accused Edward of cheating. Wow. I'm guessing Bella earned Carlisle's respect. Or he knows he is fighting a losing battle. Everyone but Bella knows that Edward is in love with her. She needs a bump on the head. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
LBelle chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
To add to what I said on your update under SOTF, please keep us updated for future works also.
bakergirl24 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Oh god, she said no? Is she gonna run? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Oh shit. Has Laurent been running crap about Bella and Edward? Of course Jacob would have something to do with it. I think he is going to try to blackmail her also. She better pull a Mean Girls and do a Burn Book. Meaning literally burn that book. As for Edward, I hope he doesn't throw that race. God, I wonder if Jacob is racing in it. That would just burn ass if he won it. He would gloat forever Edward choked would be his words to the press. Maybe Bella will spill ALL of the beans before the race. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »