Reviews for Going for the Gold
ReaderKat chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
Great story, loved the backdrop of the Olympics and the wonderful story Bella writes about Edward. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
*cries*. She said no :( I understand because it's only been like a week and a half that they've been together (maybe less) but still she said no :( I wonder if its her lingering doubt.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
He didn't tell him about the Laurant and Jacob situation?! Why?! Maybe waiting for the swimming to be over I guess. And awww Emmett proposed to Rose! So cites and I can't believe Bella still doubts their relationship. She really will be the cause of its end.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I hope Bella doesn't try to run :( but I have a feeling she will
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2014
I'm glad he's helping her let go of her fear. I think everyone should know how to swim. Who called her? I feel like it wasn't her boss.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Wow talk about sore loser. I remember when this happened to Phelps. He's amazing! Jacob better not do crap or I'll hurt him :(
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Gah I just love Emmett. He's the best and so cute. I love his older brother attitude towards Bella as well lol
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Yay! Great freaking chapter. Definitely don't ever want to be subjected to an Alice interview haha. Boo Carlisle for putting a vault on any rigorous activity :(
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I did my own victory fist pump hahaha. This is great. I love it! Go Alice for making sure Bella doesn't try to stop anything before it can start. Ugh I want my own Edward!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
She shouldn't have broken the fantasy because it is so going to come true. And lol Carlisle and Rob better not ruin this!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Hahahaha go Edward! Get your girl! Make those records and sheesh it's hard to be famous!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
So cute! He trusts her and they held hands and had a bunch of "awwww" moments :) I can't wait for this to progress plus he's gonna teach her to swim!
Possession chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
I just got it. Can't wait to read it. I'm thrilled for you. Good luck!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Bahaha Jessica Rabbitt haha. Edward is cute! Go get your girl! I want a sexy swimmer boy! :(
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha Emmett is awesome. Awwww poor Edward. Dang that sounds like a lot of food. She's in China she should've gotten Chinese food and sushi (I love sushi)
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »