Reviews for Going for the Gold
Halo221 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Very fun start!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
First congratulations on your book.
This story was drama filled, romantic, and all around wonderful. I've read this a long time ago but I'm glad to be reacquainted with this beautiful story. Fantastic writing!
eliza41 chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
I know this, story was written a while back but just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it.
lovingyouisbest chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I love your writing, I accually just bought "The lucky charm " in kindle format and I'm planning on checking out your other FFs, I just loved this story so much!
Someone You Will Never Know chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Love
Charlie0925 chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Awesome job hon!

But alas, I'm still not keen on Bella... lol ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
I am LOVING THIS FIC and your writing but I'm sorry, what Bella did here was a shitty, shitty move! I totally understand her fears & insecurity but to just leave the way she did after he had put his heart on the line was a truly selfish move on her part and to be frank, it disgusted me that she could be so callous, self involved and selfish!

Her flippant response to Alice stating that "he will get over it" when she told Bella that he was heartbroken spoke volumes to me. Again, I get the fact that she's insecure but to not even have the need to give a frank explanation to Edward after he put his heart on the line the way he did... sorry, she's not the sweet caring girl I thought she was. If anything she needs a councilor & some serious therapy!
sherryola chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
this was such a fun happy little story. i know I'm late tot he party in reading it, but I've enjoyed it so much. i did get a little, okay a lot, irritated with Bella there, when she did the old i'm gonna hurt you before you hurt me routine. But edward going after her made up for it. With so many heavy angst stories out there, this one was truly a delight.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF! Love Swimward.
Wheels2 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Good for him.
rclaurel chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
I can not understand this Bella. Edward proposed and she fled, now she has no faith what so ever because she has him in bed with the next floozie..
Reader-many chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
I am sad this story is over but I really enjoy it, and I think i am going for The Lucky Charm :)
Thanks for sharring
Reader-many chapter 21 . 5/22/2014
OMG this is beutiful!
Reader-many chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Perfect!
Reader-many chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Oh Bella, but hell i would be wondering the same all the time like how someone as good as him Ill be wondering the same
2,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »