Reviews for Going for the Gold
bakergirl24 chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
Does Carlisle REALLY want this for Edward or is this some way for him to be a part of the limelight. Kinda like reliving his dream. Hoping Edward can prolong it until he has had his fill. I think that is called a mid-life crises. Or Man-O-Pause. LMAO. Thank god Esme got to him first but I think it is far from over. If I were Bella I wouldn't want to be caught alone in a room with him for awhile. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I'm betting Jacob had EVERYTHING to do with the press finding out. He was thinking about it earlier. Glad Alice went to Esme. Lets just hope Carlisle doesn't do something to ruin it before hand. I can see him telling Bella that is she is not good for Edward right now. That she is a distraction. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Damn he keeps her up all night when she's in her own room he gets her in his and they sleep. There is something seriously wrong with that. No, not really. My husband is a ex-boxer and they REALLY believe in that no sex before a fight embargo. They swear if you do it, it will take your legs right out from under you in a fight. I always wondered if they were so conditioned to think it was true that they made it true? Kinda like a placebo effect? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Well Laurent is a persistent bloodhound isn't he? He kinda reminds me of a lawyer or an insurance agent. Out to screw everyone. LMAO. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
There are just too many mean people. Jacob is a, well, you know and I'm pretty sure Laurent is a jerk. I wonder how many times Bella has spoken to him since we last heard from him. Maybe Emmett will get wind of him and kick his ass for us. Like twist him into a pretzel and leave him laying in a rat infested alley somewhere. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Wow. I called Jacob a bitch earlier and that wasn't even close. Cunt is more like it and I hate that word. It is an awful word. I wonder if someone saw him step on those goggles?Surely there is tape of that shit somewhere? I'm pretty sure he has never been that nice to Edward before? That has to be some kind of red flag? Maybe it will be Bella that discovers it? Hopefully before Jacob has a chance to do anything to the two of them. He wouldn't try to plant drugs on Edward would he? Damn. Bad news that boy is. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Oh damn. Someone should have buried Emmett before they left. He has brushed himself off and has entered the ring. With a ring. LOL. I hope Rose and Tanya win gold. It would suck to hang onto that ring for another 4 years. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
So Carlisle isn't being all that nice. That's good. I don't like the unexpected Carlisle. LOL. He's kinda scary. Wonder what everyone is going to say when Bella stops going to all of the other meets so she can be with Edward while he swims. I noticed today that he didn't win. Maybe Carlisle should talk Bella into watching one of her friends when he wants Edward to just finish. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Awwwww, they kissed. What the hell is up with Carlisle? He's almost too nice. Did Esme threaten to put Exlax in his morning coffee? I'm waiting on that other shoe to drop. Has she encountered Jacob yet? That might be the other shoe. LOL. Oh and one other thing, what does Alice really know? It seems like she is not the only one. I do believe Jasper is in the loop maybe even Rose. I think Emmett has been left in the sandbox. Which is probably a good thing. I'm thinking he is going to be ruthless once he finds out. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Jessica Rabbit, really? LMAO. I don't think Laurent is going to be all the great either. I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone edit her work and add some facts in that Bella did not put it. Maybe she send the stories to other papers. Not let Laurent. I wonder how long it will take Carlisle to figure everything out? I'm betting before he is back to his room. I wonder what he will do about it once he does? I think Edward is starting to resent this life. I also wonder if he will earn the respect he is looking for from his dad? Something tells me he won't. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
OMG! That was funny shit. Bella needs to kick Emmett's ass. LMAO. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Damn, Jacob is a bitch. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Oh my Bella sure has started off on the wrong toe. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
dlhk chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
That's so awesome! I can't wait to read it. Congrats!
CdrIvanova chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Congrats! I just ordered your book. I hope you have much success with it!
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »