Reviews for Dreams and Realities
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I literally got a boner
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very nice short story. There needs to be more Vaan/Ashe fan-fictions here. This is a good one.
Picarats chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Are you me? I'm not exactly a fan of Ashe and Vaan, and this is kind of an odd pairing... but gah, can't help but liking it and wanting to read more. I love your story, I love how it's written, how IC it is, everything about it.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This story is beautiful, well done. X3
blackdeathmessenger chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Good story.
evacat13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Beautifully written. In my opinion, Vaan should have gone with Ashe because she needed him more than Penelo did. Hope you make more of these fics. 5/5
Mrs Kaim Argonar chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was soo cute! Ashe and Vaan are my favourite pairing and I'm so happy you made a great tale!
Sapphire Oynx chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was wonderful and sweet I hope I can reda mopre of your writing
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Wow, that was beautiful. Well paced, and more a focus on the emotions. Loved it. Definetly one of my favourite Vaan/Ashe fics. i really hope you write more :)

Take care
Z.A.G chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
If there's anything that's bad about this, it's just the not so clear time skips. It takes a sentence or two to realize you're not in the same moment as you were before. I would suggest separating the moments by at least double spacing from the end of a moment to the beginning of the next.

Other than that. I loved it. ) There needs to be more Vaan/Ashe fics out there, and I'm glad to see that other writers are venturing towards that pairing at the moment )

Hope to see your works in the Ashe/Vaan section again. Caio!
Egohan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
i must say that you have done a wonderful job with this story vann/ashe is my favorite pairing