Reviews for Fire and Rain
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Ohh I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next:)
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
Your "guest characters" (Mr. Johnson, Ms. Rawlins) seem realistic, thanks to your limited physical descriptions. Good technique; I will use it more often in my stories.

This chapter is full of personal drama and crime investigation of an unfolding mystery. And Casey and Elliot are as believeable as ever.
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
WHOA!That was so close!Good shooting Elliot!
Iris Cub chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Oh. My. Agod. That was awesome!

Ah, I loved it! It was so realistic, and creepy. But how can a knife shatter if it falls? Is it glass or something? Or some sort of metaphor? Anyway, awesome job. xD
savetoniqht chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Wow, great chapter! I was just waiting for him to try something like that at the trial. When you started mentioning the man with the blonde hair being really polite to Casey at first I thought he was going to turn out to be the one with the weapon, but I guess not! Another amazing chapter!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Awesome, i can totally picture Elliot going to beat the crap out of him when he flirted with Casey:)
Darkhorselover22 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
ahh totally awesome again *hugs*
Iris Cub chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Okay, so, when I said that chapter five was my favorite, I lied.

This one is my favorite! :D It was so good! And man, I'd sure love to strangle Braun :).

He sounds like he needs a good beating. :p

Now, update again please. I'm dying to know what happens!

xD
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved the interrogation scene! Your ability to make the characters their own, without jepordizing their personalities that we already know about, is really awesome. You're definitely a great writer, which makes me totally jealous lol. Also, and I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I love the title of your fanfic. "Fire and Rain" is one of my favorite songs by James Taylor. Knowing the lyrics, I wonder what this implies for the upcoming events in your story...hm I guess I'll just have to wait and see! :) Great update!
cabot007 chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
I just found this fic and I love it...I like El/Casey together...and so I'm always looking for E/C fics.

All I see are E/O fics...which I respect those who ship them. But for me, I prefer them as just partners & friends.

Great job...keep up the FANTASTIC WORK!

UD SOON
savetoniqht chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Wow, this was by far my FAVORITE chapter so far. It's phenomenally written for one thing. I was thinking about when this story was taking place exactly, because I realized if it was one of the seasons where Casey was blonde she basically fits the Aryan description. Except for the debatable eye color :p but still. Also, Elliot's protectiveness (which is adorable) is also very realistic. I loved that part. I can imagine how pissed off she would be about him speaking for her too. I loved it, please updated soon!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Surely this Nazi bastard will get convicted.
Iris Cub chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
In 'RAW', didn't Munch get shot in the ass? I know that has nothing to do with anything, but I couldn't remember. :p

Anyway, superb job! I think this is my favorite chapter so far :D.

I can't wait to read what happens next, so update, yo!

It's been to long. :D
Iris Cub chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Oye, this story scares me sometimes, like thinking about it really happening does I mean.

But it's such a good story, and I can't figure out how you come up with all these awesome story ideas, tis not fair. :p

But as always, awesome job on the chapter. :D
Iris Cub chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Ah, you've updated alot!

I've already told you this, but I loved this chapter. :D

Great job, as usual.