Reviews for Fire and Rain
savetoniqht chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Wow, another great chapter. I can only imagine how awkward that situation must be from Elliot's position, being in the middle of his partner and his girlfriend... you don't really want either of those pissed off at you. Please update soon!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Awesome chapter glad to read something new from a C/E story today, thanks for updating :)
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I'm really liking C/E pairing.
caramelo chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Another great chapter. Everyone sounds so believable and the Casey/Elliot is all kinds of love. The Rawlins lady gave me chills. That whole scene could have been ripped straight from the show - I could actually picture it. Very nicely done.
jacobsmommy chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Great story. I love how you paired Casey and Elliot together. Keep up the good work.
Xenya Onatopp chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Again, freaking super :D.

I love the C/E parts especially, but I'm sure I've mentioned that way too many times. :)

Great job! (i am in no way trying to be tony the tiger).

p.s. PM soon, I have another story idea I could use some serious help on, yo. :D
Xenya Onatopp chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Oh yay! You posted it! :D

As I've said before, I LOVED it.

Now I think it's important that you update rather fast, so that I can read the last chapters. Haha, I kid. xD

I'm gonna go re-read chapter two now...
AproposOfNothing chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I wouldn't have found this story unless you had reviewed mine, so thanks for that, because so far this story is great. Your depiction of El and Casey's relationship is realistic, and your background in chapter 1 is excellent. So far, I can't figure out how Rebecca Balthus figures into the hisorical picture, but I guess I'll have to keep reading.
lorrswim34 chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Like I said before. simply amazing.

Kol Tov (Be Well in hebrew)

Lorraine
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Awesome story continue soon!
savetoniqht chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
oh my. Thrilled to see an update, of course. I like how there's such a mix between the non-serious svu romance here, but at the same time there's the developing more serious issue. I'm looking forward to reading more.
caramelo chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Interesting start. It's an idea that I haven't seen before, and I love when fanfiction authors take the time to research their material. It usually makes for a better read. I really can't wait to see where you take this because I have a feeling it's gonna be really good. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

On another note, YAY C/E :)
Clarissa42 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I'm really looking forward to reading where you take this. I saw the summary in your author page a while back and have been eagerly awaiting for you to post it. I wont be able to get on my computer as much for the next two weeks, but I can't wait to read the rest when I come back (I'm hoping for lots of updates from you!).
lorrswim34 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is an amazing story. As most of you don't know. i'm a practicing jew who never takes off her star of david. this story is a touchy subject, but the thing is it has to be learned. The Holocaust is something that should never be forgotten for one reason. So it NEVER happens again. it already is because of people not knowing. hopefully Darfur is the last. Thank You for helping people learn about this time of history

Keep Smiling :D

Lorraine
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You know I am the same way I think these things are terrible and I feel guilty saying this story interest me but I think this stuff is some of the most interesting part of history so I'm looking foward to this story oh and Go El and Casey :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »