Reviews for Captivity
account not being used chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
awww, so cute! 3 i luvs it!
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
here i am, stuck reading you older stories. waiting for you to update Two's Company. but anyway, this was really cute! of course i got real scared in the beginning but the ending made up for it, it's so adorable. would have been cooler if they'd kissed, but this was makes it ambiguously interesting. so yeah...another great story by you, keep it up! :)
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ending was my favorite, and I don't usually like endings. I loved your comparison with Fay being a helpless turtle, though. That made me chuckle. Loved this story and your characterizations were great as well!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
cdsmm chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. They should've put this is the anime or something. Very good! :) They're all IC and the pacing was good as well.
ZaCloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow, interesting story. While I can't easily visualize any of them actually accepting that they are about to die, you wrote it as well as you could. The attempt to save Fay seemed just right though. Totally what would happen. Yay for the girls! Sakura and Tomoyo are always good at saving the day in a much more subtle way than the guys, and yet it's always just as important. Nice job pulling that off.

Hehe, Kuro n Fay are great.

Awesome story, original and dynamic plot, allowing for an interesting scenario, and well written. Thanks for sharing. :3
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was so cute! So angsty, I'm such a sucker for this kind of fic, like the part where they found Fai dying (sort of) in the chair. and LOL at Yuuko saying that's how she escaped death -pft- Wonderful one-shot.
TheRecorder chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That made me smile. Really. Thank You.
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Yay! So cute! Loved it.
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
continue this!
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw! That was so cute. Kuro-tan, you save Fai! (L) I like the ending, it's adorable. I wasn't expecting Tomoyo but she did good. Great job!
Inuyasha.SIT chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was good. I liked it. The only thing I perhaps thought needed a second look was the affect that the poison had on Fay and Yuuko. I mean, if the entire reason that Fay was injected with it is because they want to kill him for having magic powers, wouldn't they have used a poison that actually works on people with magic powers?
The10ofSPADES chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
o I do like the start of this story :D I'll definatley be keeping a eye out for the next chappie!
lioness91 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
It's awesome!

Yeah, Kuro probably would look terrible in white...
KuroFai-Fangirl18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was gorgeous. I loved it so much. The emotions an progression were so real and heart-breaking. And how determined Kurogane was to save him, so sweet. And the ening was so heart-warming.
Maskelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
In Holland we call it a knigth on a white horse:p It was sweet of Kurogane to give up his life for Fay and I think it has so much more meaning then he tells him. Loved it and cant wait for the next chapter!