Reviews for Dating for Dummies
CH1996 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
god dante's parts in the date were hillarious
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I kept chuckling, throughout the entire thing! I love how Kyrie knew all along, and how Nero was sporting enough to bring Dante a case of beer. :) This was too entertaining for words.
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is absolutely hysterical! I love how Dante startled Nero so badly when he was about to go in for the kiss. I also love what happened to that jerk. :P I wonder what's next?
called by the wind chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
What a wonderful story! Fabulous! Thank you! - SO wheres the sequel with Vergil and Lady hihi
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
dude funniest shit ever props bro
serpenscape chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
This was just too freaking hilarious. Not a big fan of romance, but the humour easily made up for it. I loved all the jokes, but my favourite was undoubtedly the "indirect kiss." XDDD

Awesome fic! D
Awkward Ocelot chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
LOL that was so hilarious XD i LOVED IT!
Anahbell chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
In EVERY way possible. I LOVE this so much. Faved.
Haley Hale Winslow chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I actually was looking for storys people had wrote about devil may cry, but i must say this is the best story i've ever read! i pictured the scenes perfectly and i am now peeing myself from laughter, you have got to be a writer, i'd buy ALL your books! XD
vidgamefan101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
this story is the bomb i have laughed though the hole thing

thanks for making my day
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I was reading through Blood Ties and Demon Magnets and the author gave you a huge plug at the end of one of her chapters so i took down your name and decided to investigate you today...Tryin' to figure out if it was a justified compliment or a returned favor...The former is the truth, in fact, you do rock, you are charmingly funny in this work (im only on chap1, and i dont like humor) and i managed to learn something about dating as well...entertaining and educational. Thanks, Dante. I mean ShyAnon. :)
Icebrownie chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Hooly shit. That was one hella entertaining fic.

I was not a fan of Nero X Kyrie before but your story sucked me into it x3

Ohh. I you wrote the date between Vergil and Lady, you must post it. MUST, I say.
Maite chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
The ending was priceless! XD

My drink almost came out of my nose - I laughed so hard! Seriously, you brilliant, brilliant writer you - can I just say that this has got to be on my top ten list of favorite fanfics of all time?

I'm glad Nero finally got his kiss and Kyrie rocked!

Matchmaker Dante, indirect kisses, panicking Vergil - I LOVED THIS! XD
Kars chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Lol! That was so funny! You gotta love Dante! :D Nero and Kyrie's date was cute. And I loved the ending. Poor Dante (and Vergil for later x3). Another wonderful story from a wonderful author!
Night Companion chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Man this was totally hilarious! I laughed the entire time. The best thing was that you managed, at least in my mind, to keep the characters, well, in character. I could really, easily, see everything happening the way you described it and Nero's feelings? Perfect! I see Kyrie the same way you do. No way she could be some spineless, insipid, dumb woman if she grew up with Credo and Nero. And of course, Dante, always my favorite, was wonderful. I especially loved the part when he smacked that guy in movies around with popcorn and then doused him in just the spot with coke! HAHA I would LOVE to see the date between Vergil and Lady. Do you think you could come up with one? Thank you so much. I wish I could write humor so well.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »